BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember when the same polls showed dead heat ties last election...then Republicans won by 9-10%.

Remember when the same polls said Republicans would lose 3 Governorships last election...then they won 3 instead.

THIS IS WHY POLITICIANS HAVE THEIR OWN HIRED POLLSTERS
View Quote

"McCain has this one in the bag."

"Romney in a landslide."

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone remember hearing this exact same type of stuff back around 1980 or so?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Polls are fixed.  Who cares what they say?

I still think we will have a false flag and then martial law.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember all those polls that said trump couldn't take the nomination?

Polls can be valid, but right now I believe they are nothing but propaganda due to the issues they are asking about, who they are asking, and some other things that I think invalidate their results.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't see Trump winning.

I want to like him but he says one good thing that reassures me and then like 3 really stupid things.  The media and people have a field day with those things.

I really despise Hillery.

He is the lesser of two evils for me, I just would like to actually like the guy rather than like him more than the other option.

Been voting since 2004 and it has been like that every time so far though, I do find myself liking the other option less and less though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Polls in June have an amazing record of totally predicting the winner every presidential cycle ever.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Remember when the same polls showed dead heat ties last election...then Republicans won by 9-10%.

Remember when the same polls said Republicans would lose 3 Governorships last election...then they won 3 instead.

THIS IS WHY POLITICIANS HAVE THEIR OWN HIRED POLLSTERS
View Quote

Yes, watch where the candidates spend their time and money.  That can be very telling.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Give it a fucking rest
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#11]
He's certainly going to make it challenging if he keeps saying stupid shit like this:

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:06:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Poll: 7 in 10 Americans see Trump unfavorably

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/poll-trump-unfavorable-224356
View Quote

A lot of people see both Trump and Hillary unfavorable. That doesn't mean they won't vote for Trump. The Republicans also had a higher primary turnout than Dems that hopefully will continue on election day. Regardless of how favorable some republicans view Trump, most will vote for him instead of Hillary.

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Slow day at the SEIU hall, OP?

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#15]
If Trump cannot win, it is over. No exaggeration, no hyperbole, no shit. America will without a doubt cease to exist in under 20 years, and it will be by design.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Polls dont sway me. Still votin for him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Surely this will be the end of his campaign.

Quoted:

View Quote

If unfavorability ratings mattered then we would have Kasich and Sanders
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh whatever do you mean? All does Trump is win! Just ask him, he'll tell you all about it! :rolleyes:
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#19]
The number posted on Politico are close, so there is a chance he could win.  It definitely look like an uphill battle, and I'll be interested if those number change in the next week or so due to current events.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The polls are rigged like the internet and the media and the economy itself.

Trump cannot lose. Hillary real world support is around 27%
View Quote

lol!

Okay, now we're just making shit up...
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Between now and the Election Day in November there will be lots of bad news including another Islamic terrorist mass casualty event and Hillary in deeper hot water over the mishandling of classified information.  Fortunately Trump has the skills to take advantage of these developments as they occur.  The ball is in his court.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He will win HUGELY and BIGLEY
View Quote

In one or two states?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#23]
If Hillary wins it's all over anyway. I have nothing to lose voting for Trump to stop her, and possibly quite a bit to gain.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He will win HUGELY and BIGLEY
View Quote

The polls are bullshit!  Romney in a landslide!
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

some still say we didn't
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They also said "we could never put a man on the moon."

some still say we didn't

The whole thing was filmed on a sound stage on Mars.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Lol.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

See all of y'all in 145 days to point out I was right...

https://days.to/election-day-in-us/2016
View Quote
Why so smug OP? Do you hate the 2nd and freedom?

Sure seems like you do.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Polls dont sway me. Still votin for him.
View Quote

As you should if that's who you want.

Contrary to the attitude here during the primary, voting is not taking bets in a horse race. You don't decide who's going to win the race you're voting for and then vote for that person so you can say you voted for the winner. You vote for who you want.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Battleground boss: Clinton leads Trump across swing-state map
Clinton has the edge in the states that matter most.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/battleground-states-clinton-trump-224202

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#33]
We are gonna lose a lot of Congressional seats this November.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why do you like Politico so much?  You know it is an ultra-lefty site?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you like Politico so much?  You know it is an ultra-lefty site?

Maybe he's an ultra-lefty and feels right at home there, When he's not chokin' the weasel to pics of Hellary's cankles anyway.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, not really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are gonna lose a lot of Congressional seats this November.

No, not really.

Sit back and watch come November. Presidential elections reverberate into the House and Senate.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump has out performed since day 1.  Nobody thought he would last past the first debate.  Trump will win and win big, especially if terror continues to be a big issue.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Actions speak louder than words. If they really believed that then there is nothing to get excited over on the left - Clinton's a shoe in right?
Instead we see non-stop 24/7 shit your pants shrill attacks with even the Globalist* prick neocon "establishment" anti-Americans from the RNC (same party as Dems BTW) joining in to attack the "sure looser" GOP nominee who scares the living fuck out of them and their gravy train globalist* agenda.
Does it make sense they are fretting and hand wringing over a "sure looser"? Nope.

Same thing happened in the primaries if you recall, all the "experts" were wrong...South would never vote for a NY'er...the liberal NE would never vote for Trump...how'd that turn out for the experts? Gary Johnson for example is sure to loose, hence no attacks on him.
Logic my man logic....
We will see this "Trump can't win" controlled media propganda right up until the day before the election. Nothing new; Reagan was "sure to loose" and voters were being told to vote for the "sure winner" Carter and not to waste their vote on the sure looser. Carter was "up" over 25 points in most media polls in Oct of 1980. Reagan was sure to loose!!!
Then came the landslide...

I predict the same as all those wrong so far and were wrong then are now wrong again.
*(btw I had to mention Globalist twice for my teen man-child fan who hates it when I mention globalists. )

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#39]
The FSA is only getting bigger, if we lose this one they will be to big to stop.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Despite all the GD political "Experts", there are only about 5-6 states that matter. The rest is a bunch of fucking idiots who keep repeating "If you don't vote for the Mango Messiah You're voting for Hillary".
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Well, then, we should just quit now...

Carter was leading Reagan until just a few days before the election.
View Quote

Reagan won the last debate and turn around the election

Trump has more going for him than Reagan, if only the Republicans can unify behind him.  A good VP pick is critical

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm sure its been said already but do you REALLY believe the polls OP?

They would never try and influence an election with lies................
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#44]

When he wins, Trump will have to tell us his hair secrets

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is "Ole Slabside" your nickname from childhood?
View Quote

I think it was "ole barrel ass"
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Its like reading an article saying "99% of Americans support gay marriage", and then finding out that they got their data by polling 300 faggots in downtown San Francisco.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've gotten suckered the last two elections.  

I was convinced the polls were wrong and McCain/Romney would win, when the polls cleary showed they would lose.  So if the polls say Trump will lose, so be it.  I would rather lose with Trump anyway if the country is dumb enough to embrace Hillary
View Quote

This.
I sat down in front of my TV to watch the last presidential election results with pizza and beer.
I hadn't even finished my first beer when they called it for President Twinkle Toes.
What a sinking feeling.
I'm going to start drinking earlier this time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Actions speak louder than words. If they really believed that then there is nothing to get excited over on the left - Clinton's a shoe in right?

Instead we see non-stop 24/7 shit your pants shrill attacks with even the Globalist* prick neocon "establishment" anti-Americans from the RNC (same party as Dems BTW) joining in to attack the "sure looser" GOP nominee who scares the living fuck out of them and their gravy train globalist* agenda.

Does it make sense they are fretting and hand wringing over a "sure looser"? Nope.

Same thing happened in the primaries if you recall, all the "experts" were wrong...South would never vote for a NY'er...the liberal NE would never vote for Trump...how'd that turn out for the experts? Gary Johnson for example is sure to loose, hence no attacks on him.

Logic my man logic....

We will see this "Trump can't win" controlled media propganda right up until the day before the election. Nothing new; Reagan was "sure to loose" and voters were being told to vote for the "sure winner" Carter and not to waste their vote on the sure looser. Carter was "up" over 25 points in most media polls in Oct of 1980. Reagan was sure to loose!!!

Then came the landslide...

I predict the same as all those wrong so far and were wrong then are now wrong again.
*(btw I had to mention Globalist twice for my teen man-child fan who hates it when I mention globalists. )

View Quote
If the opposite of win is spelled L-o-o-s-e, then how do you spell the opposite of tight?

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Trump draws pretty big & motivated crowds.
Hillary has problems filling a dinky venue.

"D" turnout numbers are way down and Bernie supportes are not all in the bag for the hag.

I hope Trump wins by a large margin.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#50]
What nobody in the media will tell you:
It's possible for Trump to win so long as every voter who cast a vote for a Republican in the primaries votes for Trump in the general.

After 8 years of Obama the country is split in half, but more reps turned out to vote in the primary than dems.
Clinton ..    15,805,136
Sanders . 12,029,699
             -total --- 27,834,805
Trump ..   13,300,472
Cruz        ...... 7,637,262
Rubio      .....3,481,610
Kasich....    4,165,281
            - total -- 28,548,625

Hard to make the numbers line up on the board.
I've edited this because I was working off of outdated polling numbers without realizing it. Above are the most recent primary results.  The lead is there, but is no longer substantial.

The numbers don't reflect electoral votes, just the popular vote.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top