Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2003 11:45:56 PM EDT
I have been holding off getting a p32 to compare what the p3at was all about.  Did any one on this board get one of the first shipments, and please give a report as to how it compares to the p32.  Kel-Tec web site seams to be down right now.  Maybe updating, maybe too much trafic.

www.kel-tec.com
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:39:03 AM EDT
[#1]
lots of us interested in that too...

TXL
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
A buddy of mine got one of the first P32's, and had lots of problems with it -- sent it back to the factory twice before he got it to function reliably, and I heard of two other early ones locally that were problematic.  I made the mistake of jumping on an early NAA Guardian and had a similar headache-prone experience -- two trips to the factory, it still didn't work so I traded it in to the dealer on something else.

I personally would wait and let someone else test the early versions as they will probably still be working bugs out for the first several months of production, at least.   The P32's have been working well since they got them straightened out -- I have several friends who have them, and all are pleased with them.
John
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top