Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2003 11:22:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Right-click on your Inbox folder icon (or wherever you want to have your AR15 folder)
Select New Folder.
Name new folder ARFKOM Mail, or whatever you want.
Click OK.

Now go up to you menu bar, select tools, follow the drop-down menu to Message Rules, and select Mail.
Click on the New button, under "Select the Conditions for your rule", select "Where the message is from the specified account", in the next box you check the box where it says "Move it to the specified folder". Down one box, to the third and last one, marked with "Rule Description", click on the words underlined in blue, and select the e-mail account in question (another drop-down menu) and the folder where you want the mail to be.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was able to get OE to send and receive the mail from AR15.com.

View Quote

Please tell me how, Im not that literate
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My Outlook program is fubared, I tried to reload windoze to no avail. I have no way to access my mail at all.

RBAD, PLEEEEEEAASE fix the mail server![:(]
View Quote

Have you tried to uninstall JUST Outlook Express and then visiting the Windows Update site for a reinstall?  Or even before that checking to see if there is an update at the Windows Update site that might fix your problem?

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Please tell me how, Im not that literate
View Quote

Check out [url]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q171163[/url] for a step-by-step guide on setting up Outlook Express to send and receive internet mail.

AR15.com mail is on a POP3 server.  Both the incoming and outgoing mail server is "mail.ar15.com".  You should know your Account name(user name) and password.

Good luck!

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:05:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

AR15.com mail is on a POP3 server.  Both the incoming and outgoing mail server is "mail.ar15.com
View Quote

Thats all I needed right there.  THANKS!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:58:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I got one better than that.

I have all accounts, including hotmail setup fine. I downloaded 6.0 upgrade. All ok...

After a week or so, OE acted like it rebooted or reset. I lost every single email in the Inbox only. All the deleted and sent and other folders were fine. Only the Inbox were lost. A couple I needed. I am totally screwed, OE is FUBAR'ed.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Why don't you just set up a new Identity.  Basically Go to File >> Identitys >> Add New Identity and name it AR15.com.  You select Identities from the file menu.  Each has it's own environment and set of folders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top