Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2003 6:47:44 AM EDT
I will be heading that way next weekend (1 and 2 June) for 2 weeks as mentioned in an earlier post.  Just curious about what to bring.

I know most, if not all, of you guys have AR15 type rifles, but I was wondering if any of you have any of the following and if I should bring them:

AR10A2 carbine
M1 Garand
preban AR180 or postban AR180B
HK USPs

Let me know if I should bring any of them.

Of course, this is predicated on whether or not we can go shooting the weekend of 6-7-8 June.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I will be heading that way next weekend (1 and 2 June) for 2 weeks as mentioned in an earlier post.  Just curious about what to bring.

I know most, if not all, of you guys have AR15 type rifles, but I was wondering if any of you have any of the following and if I should bring them:

AR10A2 carbine
M1 Garand
preban AR180 or postban AR180B
HK USPs

Let me know if I should bring any of them.

Of course, this is predicated on whether or not we can go shooting the weekend of 6-7-8 June.
View Quote

Bring 'em all!!!!  There will be someone there that hasn't used one of the above...
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I am getting "antzy" again.  Must be time for another ETH shoot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am getting "antzy" again.  Must be time for another ETH shoot.
View Quote

Yeah well that's this weekend.
View Quote

Well, given that, can we go the weekend of the 6th also.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I cant go untill July 4th!  :(  

oh well more time to make money for fireworks and beer.   i just ordered 1K of Q3131A from ammoman. so thats on the way.

Anyone wanna chip in some 9mm for my graduation present?  hahaa j/k
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn straight, we can, [b]LarryG[/b], even if it's only the two of us!

Oh, and Scooter, my 'road dog' Beagle! [:D]

If you want to go to the Hun Farm, I'm in, or if you just want to hang around Dallas area, I'm in as well.

Just let me know y'all's druthers.

Eric The(Chug-A-Lug)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn straight, we can, [b]LarryG[/b], even if it's only the two of us!

Oh, and Scooter, my 'road dog' Beagle! [:D]

If you want to go to the Hun Farm, I'm in, or if you just want to hang around Dallas area, I'm in as well.

Just let me know y'all's druthers.

Eric The(Chug-A-Lug)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Hey, I'm flexible (not that way).  I would like to see the (in)famous Hun farm and would like to do a little shooting.

I will bring the aforementioned items unless told otherwise by y'all.

I will be rolling in from the east on I20 sometime Sunday afternoon.  Just keep your eyes peeled for a white RX7 Turbo II with Jawja plates.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#9]
What's ETH?

I know that DFW - Dallas/Fort Worth
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What's ETH?

View Quote

[b]E[/b]ric
[b]T[/b]he
[b]H[/b]un
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's ETH?

View Quote

[b]E[/b]ric
[b]T[/b]he
[b]H[/b]un
View Quote

Oh! Didn't think about that. Forgot he's in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, heading out in the AM.  Bringing the AR10A2 carbine, M1, AR180 preban and B model, 2 Sig pistols and the HK USP 45.

See you DFW guys in a few days.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#14]
[b]OK! I WANT TO GO THIS TIME![/b] [:D]

And by go, I mean acctually shoot, as opposed to getting lost on the farm and coming home! (DOH!) [;)]

The wedding is scheduled for June 14th, so, doing it next weekend would be ideal for me. By ideal, I mean REALLY, REALLY, GOOD. Looks like I wont be able to do it after the wedding on July 4th, at least not in good conscience.

I'll IM one of you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top