Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 5:03:59 PM EDT
She's my wife's best friend. She's an excellent attorney, very intellectual. She's cultured and enjoys many artistic influences. She's 34, she's single, never been married, and she's attractive. She wants to learn more about guns and get into shooting for sport and self defense.

You dogs better be on your toes with this one.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn man! You just opened up the flood gates!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I am bringing a few friends ATF agents, they expressed a interest. They even insisted on driving, so I got a free ride.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
oh...thanks a bunch ben!

like my wife will be there!!!!

there will be lawyers, sheriffs/deputies, all kinds of local police officers, military and former military on the line...always is! hell, the canton cops are great guys...even brought a car, fridge and a ton of bowling pins last year!

where else can you shoot a machine gun next to an leo, a full bird colonel and yaour fellow board members...mith a minigun or three drowning out your conversation?!?!

i love it when a 65 year old, veteran machine gunner is showing a 16 year old new shooter how to cut a refridgerator in half!!!

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I'm just trying to do my part to get more femms into the scene.

You gotta help me beat the dogs back off of this one CAMPYBOB. She's a gem.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys can't imagine how bumbed I am. I have to miss BFIV. Family commitments conflict with the date.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In her honor I will put on my best Overalls, black out a tooth or two, put steer horns on the Landrover and walk around barefoot with an AK slung over my shoulder. [:D] that should about cover it.
View Quote

Maybe we can get a group buy on those Billy Bob teeth from Sportsman's Guide. [BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top