Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:47:01 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID32/1909.html#1

It seems that some at DU advocate a national CCW and expiration of the AWB to gain more votes in the next election.  BTW the one of the selling points was that they could do what they wanted if they won.

Who in their right mind would vote for them because they appeared to change their position on guns?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Well anything they said they would do they wouldnt once they were in office.  But atleast they would say they are for killing the AWB Bush didnt even do that.

Only good thing about Dems in office is all the shit they start hopefully just psuhes it all abit closer to collapse.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I read a howler on there when one of the DUmmies asked "Why to gun owners think that the Dems are after their guns?"  

Uh....maybe because every piece of gun control legislation that comes down the pike has the letter "D" in front of the bill's sponsor's name?

BTW, you have to love how the Democrats' desperation is pushing them to the right.  It's driving the radicals at DU nuts.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I thinks I am going to help the progunners.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#4]
How about killing themsleves? That would get my vote.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID32/1909.html#1

It seems that some at DU advocate a national CCW and expiration of the AWB to gain more votes in the next election.  BTW the one of the selling points was that they could do what they wanted if they won.

Who in their right mind would vote for them because they appeared to change their position on guns?
View Quote

Who in their right mind would continue to vote repub when the AWB is reauthorized, and Bush signs it?? Hmmmmmmm??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top