BCM
User Panel

Page / 349
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brcarls:
Making recipes in Carb Manager is very buggy for me.... sometimes it will label the recipe as bad because it ignores portion sizes and grades the entire recipe... other times it respects portion size and grades it appropriately.
View Quote

For a new recipe that is not by the piece, I will make the batch and then weigh the total batch and enter that as serving yield (I use grams). Then to add to my daily log, I will weigh my portion and enter number of grams under serving and select gram as the serving size.

This method has been 100% accurate for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 5:51:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#2]
Today is new product testing day.

Today's target was Carbquik, a low carb baking mix that mimics Bisquick using a "low carb proprietary wheat" as its main ingredient. So today I made it's most simplest recipe, a drop biscuit and will then test to see how it impacts my ketone level and blood sugar.

The drop biscuit ingredients were Carbquik baking mix, butter, and water. Pretty basic.

Attachment Attached File

I consumed 1 biscuit with a small amount of butter (taste was surprisingly OK) to end an 18 hour fast.

End of a 18 hour fast (except cold brew coffee that has minimal carbs)
Ketone Level 1.7
Blood Sugar 91mg

1/2 hour after consumption of biscuit and butter:
Ketone Level 1.4
Blood Sugar 115mg

2 hours after consumption:
Ketone Level 2.5
Blood Sugar 97mg

Verdict: For me, it looks like it might be a lot better alternative then the store bought keto breads. From a previous test of mine with "Keto Culture 1 Net Carb Bun", dressed out with homemade taco meat, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato bumped up my glucose to from 76 to 123 and ketones down from 2.2 to .9. This was the first meal of the day after an 18 hour fast and second readings were taken 2 hours after the meal."

I was surprised the keto level rebounded as high as it did, but results look promising. Of course I will do further testing as I make other products with the Carbquik. Will I eat these products every day, oh heck no. But maybe once or so a week or when I get a craving it will offer me some choice.

Everyone reacts different to products, so this is just my observations for me on this particular day.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ContraHQ:

Today's target was Carbquik, a low carb baking mix that mimics Bisquick using a "low carb proprietary wheat" as its main ingredient. So today I made it's most simplest recipe, a drop biscuit and will then test to see how it impacts my ketone level and blood sugar.

The drop biscuit ingredients were Carbquik baking mix, butter, and water. Pretty basic.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/541466/2_jpg-2245003.JPG

I consumed 1 biscuit with a small amount of butter (taste was surprisingly OK) to end an 18 hour fast.

Ketone Level 1.7
Blood Sugar 91mg

Your ketone levels are impressive as you've posted in the past.
I've never busted 1.2 and eat strict keto.
Interesting how different people respond differently.

I'm coming off a 24hr fast in about an hour.
Gonna be cheese, spinach, pepperoni, and salami rollups.

1 hour after consumption of biscuit and butter:
Ketone Level 1.4
Blood Sugar 115mg

Ketone Level 2.5
Blood Sugar 97mg

Verdict: For me, it looks like it might be a lot better alternative then the store bought keto breads. From a previous test of mine with "Keto Culture 1 Net Carb Bun", dressed out with homemade taco meat, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato bumped up my glucose to from 76 to 123 and ketones down from 2.2 to .9. This was the first meal of the day after an 18 hour fast and second readings were taken 2 hours after the meal."

I was surprised the keto level rebounded as high as it did, but results look promising. Of course I will do further testing as I make other products with the Carbquik. Will I eat these products every day, oh heck no. But maybe once or so a week or when I get a craving it will offer me some choice.

Everyone reacts different to products, so this is just my observations for me on this particular day.

YMMV
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By rtlm:

View Quote

I think a huge bonus for me is I do 4 days of 18 hour IF, Mon - Thur. and stay below 20 carbs per day.

It sure helps me stay in keto, and makes it fast to get back if someone slips you some sugar (like some restaurants do).
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I think a huge bonus for me is I do 4 days of 18 hour IF, Mon - Thur. and stay below 20 carbs per day.

It sure helps me stay in keto, and makes it fast to get back if someone slips you some sugar (like some restaurants do).
View Quote

I stay at a max of 20 carbs and only good ones..vegetables.
I'm gonna experiment with some longer time frames on IF.
Appreciate the time lapse report.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Checked blood before I break this 24hr fast.
Glucose = 80
Ketones = 1.2
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Checked blood before I break this 24hr fast.
Glucose = 80
Ketones = 1.2
View Quote

24 hr! Hoorah!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:34:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#8]
Today is new product testing day, again .

Today's target was Birch Benders Keto Frozen Waffles with Choc Zero Maple Syrup Sugar Free. I will record my ketone and blood sugar levels for before meal, at 30 minutes (should be sugar peak) and once again at 2 hours.

The meal consisted of 2 Birch Benders waffles, 10 grams of Kerry butter, and 30 grams of Choc Zero syrup.

Attachment Attached File

I consumed the meal to end an 18 hour fast.

Ketone Level 2.2
Blood Sugar 79mg

1/2 hour after consumption
Ketone Level 2.9
Blood Sugar 99mg

Ketone Level 0.6
Blood Sugar 110mg

2:45 hours after consumption
Ketone Level 1.2
Blood Sugar mg 87

5.5 hours after consumption
This reading is 5.5 hours from the original readings, and was taken 45 minutes after an additional dinner meal with several adult beverages and many not so carb friendly oysters.
Ketone Level 1.2
Blood Sugar mg 94

Verdict: At first it looks like this is a great keto meal, but then at the 2 hour mark there was a massive drop in ketone levels.  The ketone and sugar level seem to come back to normal levels relatively fast, so I am not sure if I had some bad readings or what. More testing another day (yea, I get to eat more waffles)

The flavor and texture of the waffle was decent, and taste of the syrup far beats what I had tried years ago that were laden with foreign chemical sweeteners or sugar alcohols (Choco Syrup use a "monk fruit extract" sweetener and does not have the digestive issues associated with sugar alcohols)

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Today's target was Birch Benders Keto Frozen Waffles with Choc Zero Maple Syrup Sugar Free. I will record my ketone and blood sugar levels for before meal, at 30 minutes (should be sugar peak) and once again at 2 hours.

The meal consisted of 2 Birch Benders waffles, 10 grams of Kerry butter, and 30 grams of Choc Zero syrup.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/541466/tt_jpg-2246351.JPG

I consumed the meal to end an 18 hour fast.

Ketone Level 2.2
Blood Sugar 79mg

1/2 hour after consumption
Ketone Level 2.9
Blood Sugar 99mg

Ketone Level 0.6
Blood Sugar 110mg

2:45 hours after consumption
Ketone Level 1.2
Blood Sugar mg 87

5.5 hours after consumption
This reading is 5.5 hours from the original readings, and was taken 45 minutes after an additional dinner meal with several adult beverages and many not so carb friendly oysters.
Ketone Level 1.2
Blood Sugar mg 94

Verdict: At first it looks like this is a great keto meal, but then at the 2 hour mark there was a massive drop in ketone levels.  The ketone and sugar level seem to came back to normal levels relatively fast, so I am not sure if I had some bad readings or what. More testing another day (yea, I get to eat more waffles)

The flavor and texture of the waffle was decent, and taste of the syrup far beats what I had tried years ago that were laden with foreign chemical sweeteners or sugar alcohols (Choco Syrup use a "monk fruit extract" sweetener and does not have the digestive issues associated with sugar alcohols)

YMMV
View Quote

The readings and time line are appreciated !
I did 17hr IF today, worked outside physical labor, felt great.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:39:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#10]
wrong thread...

Yea Keto, Boo carbs
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I am down 65lbs from July all while enjoying adult beverages. I am going to lay off the sauce for a few weeks or so and see how that affects my trajectory.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:
I am down 65lbs from July all while enjoying adult beverages. I am going to lay off the sauce for a few weeks or so and see how that affects my trajectory.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Brussel Sprouts, Jalapeno & bacon sprinkled with Butt Rub.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By WDEagle:
Brussel Sprouts, Jalapeno & bacon sprinkled with Butt Rub.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174498/IMG_20220119_112639166_jpg-2247611.JPG
View Quote
That looks good. I've got some brussels sprouts I'm making this weekend. Roasted with bacon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:29:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#15]
I just did a first in a long time, biscuits and sausage gravy. It was awesome!

Attachment Attached File

Edit: Updated nutrition info with improved biscuit recipe
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/541466/Untitled22_jpg-2247640.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You going to make a post like that about pancakes bisquits & gravy and losing weight and not post a recipe? Or at least an ingredient list?

Have you no humanity
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Yeah...recipe please! :)
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:52:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#18]

View All Quotes

You going to make a post like that about pancakes bisquits & gravy and losing weight and not post a recipe? Or at least an ingredient list?

Have you no humanity

Only third time I have made the biscuits and first time for the gravy. Was it good? YES!

Is it ready for prime time, almost.

Biscuit - Still working on recipe and hope to have it where I want it in a few weeks and will then post it. It will be based on Carbquik as the chief flour ingredient.

Gravy - It was the bomb on the first attempt and so easy.

Keto Sausage Gravy
Cook 2 breakfast sausage links and then break them up into small pieces in a bowl.
Add
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 TB heavy cream
2 TB water
Pinch cajun seasoning
Fresh cracked black pepper
Pinch salt, if not using the cajun seasoning (which is generally mostly salt)

Microwave 30 seconds to soften the cream cheese and stir (it will be lumpy and not consistent)
Microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring each time (it will gradually come together) until consistent and bubbling
Once it starts bubbling, continue in 30 second intervals until the thickness is right

Pour over biscuit and remember the good ole days!

EDIT
For those who want the see the biscuit recipe before it is finished, here it is.

96 grams Carbquick (1 cup)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sugar equivalent of no carb sweetener of your choice (I used stevia)
1 tsp Saco Pantry Buttermilk blend powder
1/8th tsp kosher or sea salt
Pulse in food processor to mix
Add 2 TB cold butter in small chunks
Pulse in short bursts to get butter into pebbles, slightly smaller than a pea
Add
1 1/2 TB heavy cream
1 TB water
1 LG egg
Pulse until batter comes together, but don't overwork

Spoon out (batter is sticky) 4 drop biscuits onto a greased sheet and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Only third time I have made the biscuits and first time for the gravy. Was it good? YES!

Biscuit - Still working on recipe and hope to have it where I want it in a few weeks and will then post it. It will be based on Carbquik as the chief flour ingredient.

Keto Sausage Gravy
Cook 2 breakfast sausage links and then break them up into small pieces in a bowl.
Add
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 TB heavy cream
2 TB water
Pinch cajun seasoning

Microwave 30 seconds to soften the cream cheese and stir (it will be lumpy and not consistent)
Microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring each time (it will gradually come together) until consistent and bubbling
Once it starts bubbling, continue in 30 second intervals until the thickness is right

View Quote

holy cow that sounds good
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#20]

YMMV
View Quote

I've been doing keto since last October...  I usually try to stay below 20 total carbs per day.  Those waffles have an assload of total carbs.  I think I should get some tests to see how my body reacts to net carbs sometime.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By dcs12345:

I've been doing keto since last October...  I usually try to stay below 20 total carbs per day.  Those waffles have an assload of total carbs.  I think I should get some tests to see how my body reacts to net carbs sometime.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dcs12345:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/541466/tt_jpg-2246351.JPG

YMMV

You are wise to test, as some of these products that claim to be mostly fiber impact some people poorly as far as blood sugar and ketosis goes.

But lots of fiber is good in the diet, so if you can handle the fiber it is a benefit.

I doubt I eat the waffles very often, but I know if I get the craving they will make a fine treat for the week.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#22]

You are wise to test, as some of these products that claim to be mostly fiber impact some people poorly as far as blood sugar and ketosis goes.

But lots of fiber is good in the diet, so if you can handle the fiber it is a benefit.

I doubt I eat the waffles very often, but I know if I get the craving they will make a fine treat for the week.
View Quote

I definitely could see myself branching out and trying more foods that are on the edge total carb wise once I get down to my weight goal.  I don't really trust foods that are high total carb, but low net carb...I really do need to test to see if those types work or not.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:27:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WDEagle] [#23]
Attachment Attached File

Mine & my Dog's lunch today.

Pork tenderloin w/sauerkraut, cooked in the crock pot.  Mustard & horseradish as condiments.

It's no biscuits & sausage gravy but it is super easy to make.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#24]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174498/IMG_20220121_125520737_jpg-2248855.JPG
Mine & my Dog's lunch today.

Pork tenderloin w/sauerkraut, cooked in the crock pot.  Mustard & horseradish as condiments.

It's no biscuits & sausage gravy but it is super easy to make.
View Quote

Oh yeah, kielbasa, kraft, and a piece of cheese are lunchtime staples for me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Everyone reacts different, but:

If you've been on the fence about longer IF times, try it.
12-18hrs are easy for me now, 24hrs is no biggie, and it has made a big difference for me.
Today will be my first 24hr IF with lots of physical labor involved..chain saw, rolling big logs, dragging brush.. etc.

I will know tonight how I fared with physical labor involved.
Pretty active guy but am a desk jockey 5 days a week.

Have a great Saturday.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#26]

12-18hrs are easy for me now, 24hrs is no biggie, and it has made a big difference for me.
Today will be my first 24hr IF with lots of physical labor involved..chain saw, rolling big logs, dragging brush.. etc.

Have a great Saturday.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400_GIF-121.gif
View Quote

Please keep us posted.

I have started considering expanding the fasting window to 36 hrs plus for a try. Please keep us updated on how your journey goes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Please keep us posted.

I have started considering expanding the fasting window to 36 hrs plus for a try. Please keep us updated on how your journey goes.
View All Quotes

Have a great Saturday.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400_GIF-121.gif

Please keep us posted.

It was a non-issue, but my physical labor got cut a bit short due to having to go to the office for work for a few hours.
I did get a solid 3-4 hrs of good outdoor physical work in at the end of the 24hr time.

I had great mental clarity at work (all data and decision making stuff).
The physical work was no big deal, plenty of energy...drank water, black coffee, zero calorie sports drinks.
Broke fast with an aprox 15-1600 calorie meal, aprox 3net carbs of cabbage and spinach.
After doing 12-18hr IF daily over the last week and two 24hr IF over last two weeks, I'd say 36hrs would be no big deal for you with the #'s you post.
I too will do a 36 soon just to see.
@ContraHQ
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#28]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/541466/2_jpg-2245003.JPG

Ketone Level 1.7
Blood Sugar 91mg

1/2 hour after consumption of biscuit and butter:
Ketone Level 1.4
Blood Sugar 115mg

Ketone Level 2.5
Blood Sugar 97mg

YMMV
View Quote

I appreciate you posting that. After ~8 months on Keto I wouldn't kill for a biscuit but I might kneecap somebody.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Keto Sausage Gravy
Add
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 TB heavy cream
2 TB water
Pinch cajun seasoning

EDIT
I guess for those impatient, here is the biscuit recipe

96 grams Carbquick (1 cup)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sugar equivalent of no carb sweetener of your choice (I used stevia)
1 tsp Saco Pantry Buttermilk blend powder
1/8th tsp kosher or sea salt
Pulse in food processor to mix
Add 2 TB cold butter in small chunks
Pulse in short bursts to get butter into pebbles, slightly smaller than a pea
Add
1 1/2 TB heavy cream
1 TB water
1 LG egg
Pulse until batter comes together, but don't overwork

Spoon out (batter is sticky) 4 drop biscuits onto a greased sheet and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

View Quote

A-shopping I go.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#30]
The chaffle should be a game changer for anyone looking to cut or bread. Two eggs and some shredded Mexican cheese made four of these. Perfect buns or eat alone. Throw a burger or cold cuts in between.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:29:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WDEagle] [#31]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
The chaffle should be a game changer for anyone looking to cut or bread. Two eggs and some shredded Mexican cheese made four of these. Perfect buns or eat alone. Throw a burger or cold cuts in between.

https://i.ibb.co/crvRCrx/8.jpg

View Quote

I make plain chaffles for my wife but use "everything bagel" seasoning and jalapeno peppers in mine.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#32]

I make plain chaffles for my wife but use "everything bagel" seasoning and jalapeno peppers in mine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

https://i.ibb.co/crvRCrx/8.jpg

Pizza chaffles are another good one.  Since I'm single and don't need to eat fancy stuff I'll usually make 6 or 8 at a time and throw the extras in the fridge for quick dinner later in the week.  I use a couple eggs, mozzarella cheese, almond flower, Italian seasoning, bacon bits and a thing of Domino's pizza garlic butter in the batter.  When I come home late from work, I just take a couple of the chaffles out of the fridge, throw on a little pizza sauce, some shredded mozzarella and some mini pepperoni and toss it in the toaster oven long enough to warm them up.  I've never actually done the math on the carb content, but they haven't thrown me out of ketosis yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Diced cabbage, jalapeno and bell peppers
Pecan smoked sausage & leftover pork tenderloin
Red pepper flakes

Three meals taken care of.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Found pictures ...
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

We use egg whites (4) instead of two whole eggs.  That helps prevent any "eggy" taste.  Wife eats hers as waffles so she adds vanilla to further combat any "eggyness."

She uses mozzarella cheese while I use sharp cheddar.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WDEagle] [#35]
Setting up the BGE today to smoke some buckboard bacon & pulled cured boston butt ham tomorrow.

Following this recipe (except for brown sugar.)

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks to all for the chaffle recipes and ideas?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Man, I had forgotten about chaffles - I need to make some more of those soon. But first I need to get a dedicated waffle chaffle iron, it's pain cleaning my regular one, and my wife and kiddos aren't onboard with anything low carb (yet). At least I've nudged my wife (and largely the kids) over to paleo, so I consider that definite progress.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Commander_Keen:
Man, I had forgotten about chaffles - I need to make some more of those soon. But first I need to get a dedicated waffle chaffle iron, it's pain cleaning my regular one, and my wife and kiddos aren't onboard with anything low carb (yet). At least I've nudged my wife (and largely the kids) over to paleo, so I consider that definite progress.
View Quote

I bought this today for $10 at WM. Reviews were really good.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Just pulled ~ 16 lbs of buckboard & canadian bacon off the BGE.  It'll sit in the fridge for two days & then I will slice, seal & freeze most of it.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Just pulled ~ 16 lbs of buckboard & canadian bacon off the BGE.  It'll sit in the fridge for two days & then I will slice, seal & freeze most of it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174498/IMG_20220124_182410017_jpg-2253272.JPG
View Quote

Looks AWESOME! If I was near FL I would be showing up at your place
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Breakfast would be buckboard bacon, pancakes, bisquits & gravy & eggs along with fresh roasted coffee.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Breakfast would be buckboard bacon, pancakes, bisquits & gravy & eggs along with fresh roasted coffee.
View All Quotes

Now I'm glad I'm not near you, as I would totally blow the fast I am on
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#43]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174498/IMG_20220124_182410017_jpg-2253272.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#44]

I bought this today for $10 at WM. Reviews were really good.

View Quote

I've heard that the Dash Mini makes them crispier...but maybe the mymini works just as good if you leave them in longer
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I did two racks of BB Ribs & smoked a home cured ham (made from boston butt.)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Averaging 17hrs daily on average over the last week with IF.
Liking it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Averaging 17hrs daily on average over the last week with IF.
Liking it.
View Quote

After you get used to it, it becomes normal .

I do 19 hours, but only Monday - Thursday, and usually Friday. On the weekends I am out of town usually and I enjoy 2 -3 keto meals per day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#48]
In a previous life, I have worked as a professional baker. With my current keto quest, I have decided it was time to make my own low carb bread (where thousands have ventured).

This
Attachment Attached File

Then this
Attachment Attached File

And this
Attachment Attached File

And then it tasted like ass.

Back to work on the recipe

End game is a savory kolache!
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:21:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -CUJO-] [#49]

Man, that sure looks good!  I was reading along and looking at your pictures. . . I wasn’t expecting that response at the end. Lol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By CUJ0:

Man, that sure looks good!  I was reading along and looking at your pictures. . . I wasn’t expecting that response at the end. Lol.
View Quote

Page / 349
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top