Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So, are you calling me a geezer or a nasty ho? [:(!]  [;)]
View Quote

Nice choice. I wonder if I would be considered a nasty geezer @ 46?

I think matchmaker.com is the best one. Worked well for me for a while.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Please, tell me more!!

Well, duh!  Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't you say 99% of men are just looking to get laid, be it on the internet or face to face?
View Quote

Face to face?  Damn! I KNEW there was a position that I forgot! [:P]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think matchmaker.com is the best one. Worked well for me for a while.
View Quote

I paid for membership on that stupid site and didn't get shit! Stinkin people were as shallow and hostile as they are here.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Have tried these for 1-2 months at a time:
Yahoo Personals
Matchmaker

Avenia
AdultFriendFinder

Match
Date.

Each site has its own "flavor" and crowd, so recommend sampling several.

The nicer "normal" (functioning) people, have met on the last 2.

Is fun to meet new people, and hear their stories, over coffee/after work drink/ lunch.  If you're looking for your soulmate, it can happen, but wouldn't bank on it.

Was good practice for me, since was rusty dating-skills-wise, since only had 2-5 year monogamous relationships through life. Was completely terrified, the first handful or so blind dates.

Agree with others, that the people on these boards, can't meet people normally - work, clubs, friends.

But is a riot, when nothing else is going on.

Good luck, be safe, and have fun!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ogre_4070
Sounds to me like you want us to think your the hot chick that norman74 saw at IDPA. So post a pic and give us bunch of no ass gettin losers a little thrill!
View Quote

Maybe you better go back and read my post again because I neither said nor implied that I was someone he had seen at the IDPA.  I stated I was not at his club.

I never said I was hot or not.  Use your imagination!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I never said I was hot or not.  Use your imagination!
View Quote

I know a hottie when I run into one.

YOU are a hottie.

Just because of who you are!

(and I don't even know what you look like.)
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Just stick it in her pooper and post pics.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Ogre_4070,In what part of Va. are you located?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
read with interest...
oh sh-! the blood is in the water now!
hmmm, how many pages... [:\]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I am going to go ahead and end this little post and offer myself to you Ogre....I am a few years younger than you, but all the girls my age are still a bit to immature for me...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Sence some of you have done the internet dating scene... Which one of these dating sites has the most college chicks on it? im 19 I dont need a single mom.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I met my wife about 7 years ago on AOL. We got married 3 years ago. She was from Canada and I was here in Arizona. I soon moved up there and after a year we both came to Az. We got married and are now in the painful process of immigration. She is a pretty cool chick. You would never know she was for Canada due to her view on things. I might ad that this whole thing started before the craze of pictures on email, so I moved up there without knowing what she looked like. She is a perfect 10. She is the one you should feel sorry for, I am one ugly sonuvabitch......
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I watch this show called e-love that is on sunday nights on the oxygen channel. It is about people who meet on the internet and see each other in real life for the first time usually for a weekend long date. 9 times out of 10 they get some the second night. I find the show encouraging because this one guy who ain't got none money and none job (like me) got to do this one really nice womenz.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top