Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 9:20:46 AM EDT
How the heck did this get printed in the SF Chronicle?
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2003/05/19/asparks.DTL[/url]

I lined a bird cage with that rag once, and my parrot demanded welfare.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know. Reality must be on the blink again...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW! How is that guy still working there.  The hippies shoulda run him out of town years ago.

Shocked, I am truly shocked.

What a great read
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel kinda dizzy. I think I need to sit down. Wait a minute, I am sitting down. A conservative, in San Fransisico? Is he on the Edangered Species list? Better call Federal Wildlife Comission and see. We should locate his habitat and snarl ALL activity within a 4 mile radius so as not impede the propigation of the species. I here Tofu can cause birth defects in their young so we should ban it's production, posession, and sale within San Fransisco County.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Somebody screwed up.  I can't think of any other explanation for a non-radical-leftwinger article appearing in THAT liberal rag!

Must have been hackers.   A stunt worthy of the pranks pulled in the movie Fight Club.

Something else for me to attack:

(From that article)
"Florida Sen. Bob Graham announced that he is running for president despite the fact that he went through a double-bypass earlier this year. Political experts don't give Graham much chance, because his campaign slogan is 'I'm a little healthier than Dick Cheney.'" -- Conan O'Brien"

The part that's hard to believe is that Graham has a heart at all.  

Graham...well, he sucks, to put it mildly.

If the doctors had to perform brain surgery on him, they'd need a proctologist to lead the way.

[rofl][lol]

CJ

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The wild prosperity of the 90's made the DNC look bigger and better than it really was.  The fact is the Dems are a minority because of their hypocritical ideals as pointed out in the linked article.

They are flustering themseles just to get a couple of segments on the AWB, the whole war/no war argument blew up in their faces, the Pres. landing on the carrier was great and they slammed him for it thus alienating them more, they continue to harp on the tax issue even as most americans want it, etc.

Bush is wildly popular.  Americans see him as a man of integrity and he has balls.  He's not afraid to put his money where his mouth is and that is quintesential americanism!  The truth is that Dems live in a world of their own.  The Clinton era gave them a false sense of moral and intellectual superiority.  

The entertainment industry has been pretty quiet since the Dixie Chics deal.  Finally they are realizing that they DO NOT dictate public policy and their views and opinions are the minority also.  I predict that we will see a return of Bush and both houses of Congress will become stronger in Repubs in the next elections.  These are good times.  The policies enacted now will help in the long term.  

Just take a stroll over to DU to see how much in disarray the Dems are.  They can't even agree on who to nominate!  9-11 was terrible but it got our attention.  Americans realize that self indulgence and complacency is dangerous.  

Consider this.  Terrorists sunk a Navy destroyer in a foriegn port known to be a terrorist freindly state.  Clinton launched a few missles that did nothing!  These are the realities of the DNC that americans finally saw post 9-11.  

I have yet to see a national poll that supports the AWB.  Yet the folks at DU can't belive there isn't some national conspiracy shadowing all of them.  The Dems are very weak and out of touch with the real mainstream America.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top