Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/18/2003 2:23:14 PM EDT
Well, I did the grocery shopping today, as the wife was working. Picked up a bag of biscuits for the mutts, they love those things. Got home and gave one to my 123lb black lab. He inhaled it. But then, he inhales anything, he's a garbage truck. The two females sniffed them and looked at me like I was crazy. Could not coax them into even putting them in their mouths. Hell, they'll do that much with a rubber toy. So I finally look at the bag. Mint and parsley flavored. Now, what thumb-sucking yahoo decided dogs would eat MINT AND PARSLEY FLAVORED DOG BISCUITS? Raw meat flavored maybe, dog shit flavored definitely, but MINT AND PARSLEY FLAVORED? Guess I better start reading labels. The wife is so much better at this crap than me. [hail2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:47:15 PM EDT
hehe must be the 'new age' of doggie treats [:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:47:25 PM EDT
(psssst, here in CO, we put those out for the kalifornians/texans/nebraskin's) dont tell no -one! lol [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:52:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:55:24 PM EDT
I don't know.... There was a thread about dogs eating cat poop here a few weeks ago. The key line that made me laugh was "down the hatch it goes". I don't think they really give a shit what it is. At least they are more predictable than women.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:59:13 PM EDT
I saw an ad for meat-free dog food for dogs unfortunate enough to be owned (imprisoned?) by hardcore vegans. Jest ain't natcherel.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:06:26 PM EDT
Dawgs eat meat! - unless they'er fags.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:10:57 PM EDT
one word 'dogbreath' granted getting the four-legged garbage disposals to eat them may not be all its cracked up to be.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:15:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Silence: one word 'dogbreath'
View Quote
Yep! Lots of dogs need this type of things. Some will eat 'em, some won't.
Top Top