Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 6:58:25 AM EDT
I have a second generation glock and cannot attach a light or laser under the frame and other than just buying anothere glock I have no idea of how to get this done
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
The most cost effective way to solve this is to just buy a used Gen III Glock. I have been able to find them for $375. Save some cash and be "Johnny On The Spot" when that great deal comes along, watch the local papers and gunshows, and even the Pawn shops.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Surefire has a rail that bolts to the front of the Glock Trigger gaurd.

Robar has cut rails into the older Glock pistols.

A little JB weld and a GG&G M3 mount under the dust cover would work too.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Glock used to and may still, have a program where you send your old receiver in and they replace it with a new one with the rail. I think the cost was something like $250.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top