Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 12:07:00 AM EDT
I have seens lots of people comparing that fucking bitch Feinstein to dear old Hillary and Schumer.

Just so you people know who are not from New York State, Hillary and Schumer were elected on the strength of the eastern part of the state alone.  That is, the assholes in New York City and the surrounding metro areas.  Please don't think that either of those ass bags represents the rest of New York State.  See, here in New York, we have about half of the State's population in the NYC metro area and consequently, the NYC shitheads run the show.

Once you get out of the NYC metro area, I have found most people to be quite accepting of everyone's RKBA.  So basically what I am doing is apologizing for the sleazebags and dickheads this state has sent to congress.  It was none of our doing out here in Western New York!!!!

Personally, I think New York State needs to give New York City to New Jersey and let them merge.  They deserve each other!!!

And this is not only my opinion.  I can personally guarantee that if you took the NYC votes out of the equasion, Hitlery and Chucky Schumer would be eating dogfood right now or on the soup lines because we would never elect those gun-grabbing psychopaths if it wasn't for those dickheads in the New York City metro area.

My apologies to pro-RKBA people in NYC, but you know I speak the truth!!!

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Owning an AR means never having to say your sorry.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:50:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope Hillary's actions during 9/11 come back to bite her in the ass (that's a foul thought).  I understand Shumer was pretty good during the affair and afterwards, Hillary was her usual Self-Centered, Lying Political Bitch Self.

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I really think your holding your feelings inside, let them out, tell us how you really feel....
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:02:45 AM EDT
[#6]
n-viejo pretty much sums it up, however there are pockets of "non-thinking-things-through-to the-end liberals” spread out across the state.
The Albany region is rife with it. (I'm originally from there and they consider themselves to be closely aligned to NYC.) And of course wherever there is a large population of folks dependent on handouts you have a liberal support base, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
I've always stated that the difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives can do math. I consider myself to be conservative because of how I vote, but at the same time I do want to help people that truly need a hand and are willing to use the help offered to make a difference.
I draw the line at folks who are being helped using it as a career path, and I definitely draw the line at the any-help-at-any-price crowd.
There is a limit to what we can afford, and the help needs to match the budget. I'm really sick of the fact that the 'but it's for the children" mentality that get's attached to any sort of excessive spending put forth by those who can't do math.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top