Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2003 11:28:10 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32622[/url]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
If they cross the line can we shoot them?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#2]
All the usual suspects together in one place.  Sharpton, Jackson, Conyers, CAIR, ANSWER.  All complaining new security realities makes it difficult for terrorists to operate in the US.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If they cross the line can we shoot them?
View Quote
can someone tell me how to spell opertunitie,opertunity,opportuniety...how do you spell that word..[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like an assault on our government to me.  Call Homeland Security!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to the Constitution ... aren't we, the gun owning citizens, Homeland Security?

ROAD TRIP!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I have not heard of any mosque bombings, or mass arrest of any muslims unless they are suspected of ties with a terrorist network.

Let the idiotic fools gather and preach their hate.  They will work themselves into a frenzy and bring about their own destruction.  Let them have their jihad.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]

"The time has come where we must draw a line in the sand, stand up for ourselves, and demand an immediate and unconditional halt to the Bush administration's profiling, harassment, and abuse of our community," said Mahdi Bray, the foundation's executive director, in a statement.
View Quote

THEY want a line in the sand?!?!?

WTF!?

Just what in the FUCK did these blood-sucking, America-hating, donkeydick-licking MoslemMaggots ever have to say every fucking time one of their fucking fellow Islamic raghead/faghead cocksucking baby killers massacres innocent people just to please FUCKING ALLAH and his pedophilic "prophet" Mohammed????? [XX(][heavy]

Just why in the FUCK are these medieval, ignorant, inbred, camel-fucking shitstains protesting [b]US[/b] when we just liberated 20 million of their fellow Islamic fucktards over in Iraq???

Gee, we just shut down the torture chambers and rape camps that your fellow ragheads were being mutilated in for the last 25 years - how's about even just a simple "THANK YOU!"?

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Living in America is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awful for these IslamoCommunists - maybe we ought to just fire up a few commercial meat grinders and start dropping their children in feet first until they all sing "God Bless America"! Maybe THEN they'd have something to complain about!!!!!!!!

Just WHERE in the FUCK is all the protests for all the pure EVIL being done in the name of these  ratfaced, shit-eating Islamic Goosesteppers???? Why didn't they ever protest any of THESE things done in the name of that pus-pail ALLAH:

* Targetting and homicide-bombing of innocent Israeli toddlers,
* Cutting the heads off innocent American journalists just for thrills,
* Slitting the throats of innocent stewardesses (after tying them up first),
* Driving jet airliners into skyscrapers filled with innocent civilians,
* Executing anyone for teaching non-Islamic religions,
* Teaching kids to strap dynamite to their chest so they can kill themselves and a dozen other children around them,
* Blowing up hundreds of innocent tourists at a resort hotel,
* Stoning innocent women to death just for being a rape VICTIM,

[B][SIZE=3]WHERE'S THE FUCKING "LINE IN THE SAND" FOR ALL [RED]THAT[/RED]?!?![/SIZE=3][/b]

[B][SIZE=4][RED]FUCK ISLAM.

FUCK ALLAH.

AND FUCK MOHAMMED WITH A DEAD CAMEL DICK!!![/B][/SIZE=4]

Along with A.N.S.W.E.R.[red]{communists}[/red], Bray said the NAACP [red]{communists}[/red], AFL-CIO [red]{communists}[/red], and ACLU [red]{communists}[/red] have pledged support for the event, and entertainers [red]Harry Belafonte and Danny Glover[/red] will be at the demonstration.

Other speakers are the [red]Rev. Al Sharpton, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich.[/red], and Ibrahim Ramey, director of the Peace and Disarmament Program at the Fellowship of Reconciliation, a pacifist organization [red]{communists}[/red] based in Nyack, N.Y.
View Quote
[b]Harry Belafonte[/b]!?! He has all the brains of a used tampon. And [b]Danny Glover's[/b] such a fucking retard he makes Koko the sign-language gorilla seems like Leonardo Da Vinci.

And [b]Al Sharpton[/b] - he's the turd that won't flush, the scab that won't heal, the phlegm that won't clear and the zit that won't pop.

And when a fat, bloated corpse is found after a week of laying in a hot apartment in the summer, [b]John Conyers[/b] is the putrifing mass of liquid shit that explodes out of its pressurized bowels when the coroner moves the body.

Fuck'em. Fuck'em all. They're all nothing but a bunch of ignorant, America-hating, cocksucking, motherfucking, dicklicking, shit-eating, ass-dripping, herpes-blisterscabbed, Marxist-Communist, jackal-dick-spawned BASTARDS!!

[pissed]

And lastly... Gee... I don't see any Republicans listed there or any big Republican-donors in that list of rancid piles of pigvomit. I wonder why??? We all know there's no difference between the parties. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Macallan ... it's really not healthy to hold back like that and keep your feelings inside.  Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll go out on a limb here and say that it's pretty hard to top what The_Macallan wrote.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]
"Participants in the May 24 event..."

NO FUCKING WAY!  I'm leaving for D.C. on the 22nd, my wife is there now!

Shit.

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll go out on a limb here and say that it's pretty hard to top what The_Macallan wrote.
View Quote

I agree with him.

Fuck them!

America, Love it or Leave it.

MM419
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"Participants in the May 24 event..."

NO FUCKING WAY!  I'm leaving for D.C. on the 22nd, my wife is there now!

Shit.

View Quote
Oh you GOT to take pictures mon!!!

You GOT to post pictures of the bullshit signs these crotchcrust shitscabs are gonna be carrying 'cause you KNOW CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC ain't gonna even scratch the surface has to how racist, militant, Marxist and anti-American these pusbuckets are gonna be.

You have [b]GOT[/b] to take pictures!!!!!!! [bounce]

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]

"The time has come where we must draw a line in the sand, stand up for ourselves, and demand an immediate and unconditional halt to the Bush administration's profiling, harassment, and abuse of our community," said Mahdi Bray, the foundation's executive director, in a statement.
View Quote

Also note the total lack of objection to Muslim terrorist acts all over the world, like the recent bombing in Saudi Arabia. Yeah, "religion of peace" indeed.

U.S. Islamic activists are uniting with a leading anti-war group to hold a civil rights march and rally they tout as the largest gathering of Muslims ever in the nation's capital.
View Quote

Does this make anyone else think about cluster bombs?[}:D]

On another subject...

One of the rally's featured speakers is Brian Becker of the International A.N.S.W.E.R. coalition, an umbrella group tied to the World Workers Party, a Marxist organization that [red]supports authoritarian regimes and communist dictatorships.[/red]
View Quote

How many news sources would print that?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmmm...my opportunity to reply.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Can I piss over that line? Is it covered under "Free speech" if I toss pork products over that line? How about a Super Soaker full of nice yummy BACON GREASE?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Your nations immigration policies at work. Let's hear it for "diversity".

"Bring us your tired, your huddled...... SCREW that shit!! Throw them all the hell out, let 'em screw up their own country.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

WTF!?

Just what in the FUCK did these blood-sucking, America-hating, donkeydick-licking MoslemMaggots ever have to say every fucking time one of their fucking fellow Islamic raghead/faghead cocksucking baby killers massacres innocent people just to please FUCKING ALLAH and his pedophilic "prophet" Mohammed????? [XX(][heavy]

Just why in the FUCK are these medieval, ignorant, inbred, camel-fucking shitstains protesting [b]US[/b] when we just liberated 20 million of their fellow Islamic fucktards over in Iraq???

Gee, we just shut down the torture chambers and rape camps that your fellow ragheads were being mutilated in for the last 25 years - how's about even just a simple "THANK YOU!"?

Living in America is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO awful for these IslamoCommunists - maybe we ought to just fire up a few commercial meat grinders and start dropping their children in feet first until they all sing "God Bless America"! Maybe THEN they'd have something to complain about!!!!!!!!

Just WHERE in the FUCK is all the protests for all the pure EVIL being done in the name of these  ratfaced, shit-eating Islamic Goosesteppers???? Why didn't they ever protest any of THESE things done in the name of that pus-pail ALLAH:

* Teaching kids to strap dynamite to their chest so they can kill themselves and a dozen other children around them,

[B][SIZE=3]WHERE'S THE FUCKING "LINE IN THE SAND" FOR ALL [RED]THAT[/RED]?!?![/SIZE=3][/b]

FUCK ALLAH.

Along with A.N.S.W.E.R.[red]{communists}[/red], Bray said the NAACP [red]{communists}[/red], AFL-CIO [red]{communists}[/red], and ACLU [red]{communists}[/red] have pledged support for the event, and entertainers [red]Harry Belafonte and Danny Glover[/red] will be at the demonstration.

Other speakers are the [red]Rev. Al Sharpton, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich.[/red], and Ibrahim Ramey, director of the Peace and Disarmament Program at the Fellowship of Reconciliation, a pacifist organization [red]{communists}[/red] based in Nyack, N.Y.
View Quote
[b]Harry Belafonte[/b]!?! He has all the brains of a used tampon. And [b]Danny Glover's[/b] such a fucking retard he makes Koko the sign-language gorilla seems like Leonardo Da Vinci.

And [b]Al Sharpton[/b] - he's the turd that won't flush, the scab that won't heal, the phlegm that won't clear and the zit that won't pop.

And when a fat, bloated corpse is found after a week of laying in a hot apartment in the summer, [b]John Conyers[/b] is the putrifing mass of liquid shit that explodes out of its pressurized bowels when the coroner moves the body.

Fuck'em. Fuck'em all. They're all nothing but a bunch of ignorant, America-hating, cocksucking, motherfucking, dicklicking, shit-eating, ass-dripping, herpes-blisterscabbed, Marxist-Communist, jackal-dick-spawned BASTARDS!!

[pissed]

And lastly... Gee... I don't see any Republicans listed there or any big Republican-donors in that list of rancid piles of pigvomit. I wonder why??? We all know there's no difference between the parties. [rolleyes]

View Quote

YEAH!  What he said!

Bilster

PS  Omar you are right, but I'm going to try:

The commumuslims and the faggot assholes that support them are nothing more than a bunch of fecal brained, lefthanded ass wiping with their shithooked fingers, that bugger little boys most of the time, little girls when they can, and never with the fast moving camels (unless they are dead), urine bathing, snot sucking, vomit licking while mastrabating two pigs as a dromedarie makes hemorrhaging thrust from behind,  half witted, re-a-tards, drool cup drinking, gibbering sand baboons with a penchant for decapitating their own female kin, skinning everyone else alive, as they sit down and eat their maggot ridden, flyblown, mold encrusted cous cous mixed with goat bile and aged semen from a dead dog, while they swap spit with their favorite sheep, and each other and also flavor their falafels with the sweat from their own scrotum during a hot desert day, that are kept warm at night between their boil covered, unwashed, hairy, scabby, tick ladden, crab towned ass cheeks, that goes good with freshly raped anything, as they start the day giving praise to their closet homosexual pagan moon god and his mean spirited child molesting hate everyone else koran in one hand, scimitar in the other hand prophet, so they can start their day with all the buggering, raping, killing, mutilating, stealing, filth imbibing, feces consuming, mastrabating, beatiality performing, prostilitizing, dust sucking, selfinflicting injury anyone of their type could ever want.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[red]Your[/red] nations immigration policies at work. Let's hear it for "diversity".

"Bring us your tired, your huddled...... SCREW that shit!! Throw them all the hell out, let 'em screw up their own country.
View Quote
Though I agree 100% with your sentiment, isn't this YOUR nation too??

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oh you GOT to take pictures mon!!!

You GOT to post pictures of the bullshit signs these crotchcrust shitscabs are gonna be carrying 'cause you KNOW CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC ain't gonna even scratch the surface has to how racist, militant, Marxist and anti-American these pusbuckets are gonna be.

You have [b]GOT[/b] to take pictures!!!!!!! [bounce]
View Quote

Don't worry, I will.  But I'm really not looking forward to spending my vacation time in D.C. now.  The last thing I want is to be surrounded by a bunch of Islamic extremists in the city that represents what they hate the most.

That reminds me; I took a bunch of pics of the anti-war protest in Madison, WI and never got around to posting them.  Maybe I should dig'em up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

According to the Constitution ... aren't we, the gun owning citizens, Homeland Security?

ROAD TRIP!!
View Quote

A VERY good point, though I might get there a bit late . . .
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#21]
IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]
The_Macallan  
i like the way you think!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#23]
The_Macallan - that's the best rant I've read in years!! I totally agree!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#24]
The_Macallan! Dude, can I get you a drink? [wow]

Honestly I don't know what to do about this. Every concept I can come up with to stop some of this stuff limits or stomps on freedoms that Americans have died to protect.

The trouble is we can't NOT let people have free speech.

We can't tell them they can't assemble, peacefully.

We can't close the borders to immigrants from any country.

We can't say you have to have this opinion or your wrong.

I do not agree with these Muslims or what the stand for AT ALL, but what can be done to them without stomping all over my rights as well?

Buhler?  Buhler?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Nice one Macallan. IBTL?

Muad_Dib: Strap pork chops and bacon to your body and run through the crowd!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

WTF!?

FUCK ALLAH.

View Quote

[pissed]

View Quote
Now tell us what you REALLY FEEL!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
[b][u]OORAH MAC !! [/b][/u]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We can't tell them they can't assemble, peacefully.
View Quote

Are they even CAPABLE of peaceful assembly?  The problem in this country is people think they have the right to protest violently, which they don't, and then they'll bitch all kinds of Hell and high water when the cops start laying the smack down.

As far as I'm concerned a large mob of angry yelling people is a threat to the general public and should be dealt with in an appropriate manner.

We'll see how this plays out ... I have $20 down on assembly turned violent protest, turned nightstick festival.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[red]Your[/red] nations immigration policies at work. Let's hear it for "diversity".

View Quote
Though I agree 100% with your sentiment, isn't this YOUR nation too??

View Quote
My thought as well.

On the topic, when is this nation going to wake up and stop coddling assholes like this.  I really don't have the answer to the problem because, as already noted, how do we do it without infringing on everyone's rights?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#31]
As long as no museums are damaged, let them riot fo all I care.

Might even improve the city.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#32]
The_Macallan
    ^
    ^
    ^
What he said

I honor Mac with my very first: [IBTL!]

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Mac is my new hero

Varmit/pest hunting is legal here, too bad it is not in DC
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:24:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can I piss over that line? Is it covered under "Free speech" if I toss pork products over that line? How about a Super Soaker full of nice yummy BACON GREASE?
View Quote

sry to put a damper on that but... bacon grease is too thick.  How about water baloons filled with it?  Anyone got one of those waterbaloon launcher [:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Al Sharpton - he's the turd that won't flush...
View Quote

I like to think of myself as something of a wordsmith but you sir, are the benchmark.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Muslim civil rights?!?!?!?!?!?!?  What the fuck about the civil rights of the 9/11 victims?  how many of these bastards are U.S. citizens?  When will the fucking liberals realize that those civil rights that they love to spout on about only apply to U.S. citizens.  If they are not a U.S. citizen then they fall under their constitutional rights, not ours.  And where the fuck have these scumsucking camel jockeys been with their ranting about civil rights when Hussein was raping, torturing, falsely imprisoning, and murdering muslims in Iraq?  Where were these bastards when Bin Laden killed Muslims?  Where were they when the Afghan woman was raped by the tribal elders because her younger brother was seen outside with an unwed female?  Where were these bastards when the Iranian government raped and murdered muslim women because their face was exposed?  Where were they when the muslim school girls were sent back into the burning building because they didn't have their Burkha's on?   F*** them bastards.  I see a target of opportunity.  Time to hold an AR15.com convention in DC.  Come locked and loaded.  There will be a mass gathering of moving targets made available for you!!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#38]
MacCallan, you made a very good attempt at stating what I have been feeling about these POS politicians and ragheads.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Is not this the weekend of Rolling THunder?
Let's see a few hundred thousand Bike riding beer drinking....Vietnam Vets!

I love those guys.......
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#40]
i support the muslims right to gather and protest.
washington should build a nice facility out in the urban boundry and let them gather peacefully there. hell even fly them in from other states.

then accidently drop a M.O.A.B on the sight, of course the new gps guidence system is new and has its glitches, there for it would be a horrible tradgedy but still be a accident.
it would definetly get rid of the vermin problems we have in the united states right now.  ahhh, just a wonderful thought to ponder! LOL
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#41]
A line in the sand?

Like the one that was crossed when the Beriut Marine's barracks was bombed?

Like the one that was crossed when the wheelchair bound old man on the cruise ship was murdered?

Like the line on the side of the USS COLE?

Like the one located where the World Trade Center USED TO BE?

etc etc....
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Macallan, I am trully impressed!
[}:D]THAT'S MAH BOY!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top