Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 10:47:51 PM EDT
I would again like to curse the FDCGHs for them making it financially impossible for me to place a bet on the Ducks this January.  First they make me lose $2500 on the Angels last year because I had no money for betting, now I am going to lose lots more if the Ducks win the Stanley Cup.

I hope each and every one of you FDCGH dickheads burn in hell for all eternity.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
If a team called the "Mighty Ducks" wins the cup it'll be a sad day.[toilet] Not just for you.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The Mighty Ducks.  I hope they don't win the stanley cup--they're named after a Disney movie.  Their goalie is too good.  All of their games are very boring.  Their offense isn't even good, they just block every shot until, eventually, they get lucky and hit something in.

Yes, I am a bitter Wild fan.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Screw you people. I don't bet based on the names of the teams, but with high odds underdogs and 2002/2003 would have been my payoff years.

But nooooo, a bunch of pointed head twits decide "Hey let's start up a lame ass internet business selling glow in the dark butt plugs. All we have to do is put up a piece of shit website." Then instead of actually making a product to sell the dickheads rent a wharehouse and ride scooters around in it all day. Then the mouth breathers get the brilliant idea, "Gee, I know let's go public, we can call our stock FOAD! Teeehheheeee!" 6 months later the dopes can't figure out why they are bankrupt along with all of their shareholders. Multiply that by 10,000% and the result is the  devistated economy. Corporations start massive layoffs. Like the malignant filth they are, the FDCGHs go out into the normal business sector  with their stupid half assed mentalities and cause even more people to lose their jobs. I lost my job of 11 years and lost the GAW and now I am reduced to digging aluminum cans out of garbage cans and taking coins out of mall water fountains.  

[size=6]SHIT!!![/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
damn imbo, sucks to be you

and that was before I read the above!

[:D]

Unfortunately, I think the ducks will win it all.  That goalie is in a zone unlike any before.

All you got to do is score one, when your goalie can get that many shutouts.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh Yes the Ducks AND the Angels. Poor poor Minnesota... I bet they HATE Anaheim right now.

Actually Anaheim has a cool set up with the sports arenas here. You can walk out of Anaheim Stadium, walk about an 1/8th of a mile and you are at Arrowhead Pond. Nice place too. Fixed the refrigeration units in all of the suites there.

But I digress.

If there is a terrorist attack in Anaheim I wouldnt be so quick to point the finger at Al Queda. I would look to Minnesota first. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ahhh Yes the Ducks AND the Angels. Poor poor Minnesota... I bet they HATE Anaheim right now.
View Quote

Angels?  Is that baseball or something?  We don't care about that here in the frozen north (at least the old school, i.e. Scandinavian, Minnesotans don't).  You can have the twins as far as I'm concerned.

So apparently Anaheim is in California?  We don't care about geography up here either.

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top