Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 9:48:48 PM EDT
Good Bad or Ugly?

I like the idea but I don't know how comfortable it would be. Does anyone here use them?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Fine for standing shitty for sitting.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I used a Galco SOB for my S&W Airweight untill I left the damned thing in a Hotel in St. Louis!

I loved it. Even an untucked T-shirt provided great concealment and the draw is fast and natural. Plus, I always though that if I was caught unaware during a robbery, I would have to get my wallet to hand it over and, well what do you know, there is my pistol! [pistol]

I need to replace that thing. CALCO IS EXPENSIVE! Anyone try another brand???
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Its a bad idea.  If you slip and fall on your ass, the gun can injure your back.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually wore mine off center to the right behind my hip. I liked the near horizontal placement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top