Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 3:01:55 PM EDT
I haven't heard word one about what's happening to the guy accused of fragging the 101st AB HQ in the first few days of the war.  Anybody out there have an update?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Last I heard he was sent to Germany (I think).

That was a long time ago though.

Edited to add that he is now in custody in the U.S.A. at an undisclosed location.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
As a fair and honest person I hope they give him the finest trial available before they find him guilty and give him the firing squad!!!I wonder when the Reverand Jesse will speak out to defend one of "his boys"
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]
He is in the stockade at Ft. Benning awaiting his brigades return from action so they have witnesses available to hold the trial.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully getting beat on a daily basis by all who come in contact w/ him.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#5]

He's a MoslemMaggot. The media don't want you to hear about him ever again.

Now if he were a whiteboy infidel like Scott Peterson???? Oh he'd be on TV 24/7.

And whatever happened to those two Marines saboteurs who cut all those parachute lines at Camp Lejune last year??

Any chance they were also recent converts to the "Religion Of Peace"???

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it possible that he might be getting a daily ass stretch[sex] in military prison........or is that jsut wishfull thinking?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top