Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2001 4:38:01 AM EDT
Just opening new business DANE MANUFACTURING I am a 07 and will be a SOT in July thinking about having a special to get my name out there. So I'm seeing who would be interested in Olympic Arms lowers for around $105 or so delivered to your FFL. Will try to get the price down as low as I can, and if you want a riffle totally together let me know. If there is enough interest it will happen in a couple of weeks. And not that it has anything to do with my business but I'm John Oliver the guy that set up the Virginia shoot so I guess you could ask the people who attended their opinion on my person if you need to. Thanks, John
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I might be interested in one.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I am not interested.  I feel much better paying more.  "You get what you pay for."
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Cible,
This is no flame, nor argumentative tone--->Just wondering why your posts always seem to be jaded...whats up?  
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:00:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I might be interested in three.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Me Too!
I have used them in the past and had no trouble at all with them.
Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd be interested.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:53:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey Cible,
This is no flame, nor argumentative tone--->Just wondering why your posts always seem to be jaded...whats up?  
View Quote

An (apparently lame, yet misunderstood) attempt at humor. [:\]

It was supposed to be funny.  I guess I'd better keep my day job .
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:04:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Interested...maybe two or more...I picked up 2 of the Olympic lowers about a month ago...very pleased with the quality...I paid $135 each for them. Would be happy to pay less.In FAC mailorder I've seen lowers as cheap as $79 for "cast" no-names.They also had "kevlar" lowers for $149 . I've also seen prices well over $200 for Colt's with oddball pin size. $105 sounds reasonable for good quality Olympics...so long as shipping cost isn't too bad...  

EDITED CUZ I'M AN IDIOT
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:08:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm interested.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Does "$105 or so delivered to your FFL" mean the $105 includes shipping or are you just making sure people know it has to go through a FFL?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#11]
That is a good price for an Oly lower and I would be interested.  One thing..will they be cast or forged?  I think Oly makes both types.  The AR-15 Guide book by Kuleck (?) says that both cast and forged are okay--what matters is not strength but how well the pieces fit together.  Any opinions?

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top