Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 7:18:18 PM EDT
http://www.tacticalshop.com

I ordered a safariland 6004 tac holster, magpouch, and Eagle Industries pack from them on Tuesday, but other than the automated thankyou message, I havent heard from them after 2 emails since tuesday to check and see if the holster/pack is in stock. Anyone use them before and can attest to their reliability?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The owner of TacticalShop.com is my cousin.

I wouldn't worry too much. He is an upstanding individual who takes his business very seriously. He is also very busy, as you might imagine.

I'll not give any additional information concerning his business simply because I don't know what his desires on that score are. I WILL say that it's quite legitimate, so you can relax on that end.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, go ahead and IM me and I'll see what I can do for you...
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not in the photo above, but my cousin is. I'll leave it up to you to guess which one he is...
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I know which one!  Yay!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a bow, Norman! [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top