Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 4:07:58 PM EDT
I hope to hell they got a stategy. I dont pay for a membership for the fun of it. All they care about are the fucking duck hunters.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:13:02 PM EDT
They have been pretty quiet on the Stealth Trigger Lock bill going through in Georgia was well. [shock]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:17:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ZRH: I hope to hell they got a stategy. I dont pay for a membership for the fun of it. All they care about are the fucking duck hunters.
View Quote
Actually its more like, all [b]YOU[/b] care about is your fucking black guns.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:38:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RipMeyer:
Originally Posted By ZRH: I hope to hell they got a stategy. I dont pay for a membership for the fun of it. All they care about are the fucking duck hunters.
View Quote
Actually its more like, all [b]YOU[/b] care about is your fucking black guns.
View Quote
Nope. They're not trying to ban my Remington 1100 28 gauge. [b]Yet.[/b] TS
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:52:03 AM EDT
They are pretty quiet here in the PRK. I see them at gunshows selling memberships but thats about it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:53:31 PM EDT
I've seen our NRA lobbyist go to bat for us in an Il Senate hearing. He did a good job. He's also helped to get the Il gunowners moving together as a unit. He and the ISRA are doing a good job about keeping us abreast of what's going on. They have contacts inside, and they get the word to us about what will likely happen with bills. Personally, I think that every Il NRA member has gotten more than their dues worth this year. I pray that it all goes well, and I still feel the same way after it's over.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:48:30 AM EDT
Top Top