Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2003 4:07:58 PM EDT
I hope to hell they got a stategy. I dont pay for a membership for the fun of it. All they care about are the fucking duck hunters.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#1]
They have been pretty quiet on the Stealth Trigger Lock bill going through in Georgia was well.

[shock]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hope to hell they got a stategy. I dont pay for a membership for the fun of it. All they care about are the fucking duck hunters.
View Quote

Actually its more like, all [b]YOU[/b] care about is your fucking black guns.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually its more like, all [b]YOU[/b] care about is your fucking black guns.
View Quote

Nope.  They're not trying to ban my Remington 1100 28 gauge.
[b]Yet.[/b]

TS
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
They are pretty quiet here in the PRK.  I see them at gunshows selling memberships but thats about it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen our NRA lobbyist go to bat for us in an Il Senate hearing. He did a good job. He's also helped to get the Il gunowners moving together as a unit. He and the ISRA are doing a good job about keeping us abreast of what's going on. They have contacts inside, and they get the word to us about what will likely happen with bills.

Personally, I think that every Il NRA member has gotten more than their dues worth this year. I pray that it all goes well, and I still feel the same way after it's over.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:48:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top