Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2003 3:26:55 PM EDT
CNN is going to talk about AWB soon in CNN news (cable)
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sheriff Ken Jenne = fucking asshole

He is using AK47 (full auto) for demonstration!
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#2]
"So this has nothing to do with the right to bear arms?"

FUCK YOU!

Why the fck do these assholes always say these guns are not used for hunting or anything lawful?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#3]
These fuckers are talking fabricating stuff so that public view it like AWB banned full automatic assualt rifles, and it must be kept in place!

And they demonstrated it by punching holes in concrete blocks, which hunting rifles are more capable of. Some serious firepower? My ass

Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These fuckers are talking fabricating stuff so that public view it like AWB banned full automatic assualt rifles, and it must be kept in place!

And they demonstrated it by punching holes in concrete blocks, which hunting rifles are more capable of. Some serious firepower? My ass

View Quote

Some serious assholes is more like it.[FU!]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]
From a Subguns thread:

Call Sheriff Ken Jenne's ph. number is (954) 831-8901 -- Tell him what you think about his BS demonstration.

Give CNN an earful too: Call their News Executive -- Jim Walton on his cell phone (404) 822-8959
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't see the whole interview, but can you believe they asked the sheriff what the Pro-gun view was?  I can't believe this person had the nerve to just out and out lie like that, he played everyone watching for a fool.  He can't even claim "stupidity" it was so bad.
Was it just me or was the sheriff about to laugh when he said that he challenged someone to tell him with a straight face what use "these" weapons had?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Why, oh why, are y'all even watching the Clinton/Communist News Network?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#8]
No shit, Ted Turner OWNS cnn. Hanoi Jane is (was) his wife and he pledged $1billion to the United Nations. Shall I go on?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]
CNN kept their office open in Iraq by lying about and covering up for Sadaam Husseins rape-torture chambers and his oppresive regime and his lying about weapons programs and missle delivery systems...
They lied plain an simple they covered up and were apologists to the country that sponsored the terrorists who attacked us on 09-11 as well as TWA flight 800, the USS Cole and probably OK City
The commie news network and their usefull idiots like the aforementioned are an anathema to a free America..just like the majority of media
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#10]
'why watch CNN?'
'Turner'
'Hanoi Jane'
'UN'

All the MORE reason(s) to keep a close eye on them. ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top