Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 8:34:39 AM EDT
Barely after noon and I got the majority of my work load DONE. Bunch of BDUs and FALs boxed and ready to ship. Even got the last of that Eagle order from "how many months ago?" and it is ready to go out. Ran to the bank to do deposits and found a open parking space right in front and no line inside. On my way back traffic was light and was making eyes with 2 chicks in the car next to me at the light. Or maybe they were just laughing at my Dodge. After paying bills and doing deposits it seems I actually made money this months. WOO HOO, it's happy meal time. Super Size baby.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:39:20 AM EDT
Quit chatting and get back to work, you have some knives to order. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:43:46 AM EDT
Glad you are having a good day Steyr. I am actually having a good week myself. I have been helping out planting flowers at a local non-profit org. Today I will be going out to stores asking for donations, I was voluntered because I am toild I am rather persuasive and intimidating[:D]. All for a good cause and I actually look forward to waking up. Kills the back though........ Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:54:09 AM EDT
Ditto.. The work is done The water is smooth The fish are biting [^]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:11:27 PM EDT
YOU SHOWED 'EM YER DODGE???!!! Bold move. AB
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:42:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By albob: YOU SHOWED 'EM YER DODGE???!!! Bold move. AB
View Quote
Complete package baby...[:D]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 5:56:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:58:47 PM EDT
Just remember, when you have a good day, the odds of something really bad happening, usually in the very near future, increase greatly. Personally, I'd stay in bed tomorrow if'n I were you. cynic
Top Top