Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2003 8:43:55 PM EDT
Edsr, take off the brakes and let the banwidth flow .there's got to be a throttle limit on te band width,I have been to bigger boards then AR15 and they all run smooth as silk and fast if you don't limit the bandwidth.
Come on Ed if you need tech help just scream and I'll get two of the top guys I know to tune this puppy so she screams.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#1]
It's just that it takes so long for the techs at the .gov inter-site to log everything.  They really should automate that process.

[bounce]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Why don't you kick in for a membership, Whiner?

just a thought.

(I love these spanks who don't pay, but want to tell the boss how to run the show)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just pretend it's 1984 and you just got your new 1200 baud acoustic coupler. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
526 guests...that aint right.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just pretend it's 1984 and you just got your new 1200 baud acoustic coupler. [;)]
View Quote

This guy is crazy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#6]
They don't care
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:45:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

just a thought.

(I love these spanks who don't pay, but want to tell the boss how to run the show)
View Quote

I love these idiots who say shit because they are protected via the computer, LOL
Try calling me a "spank" sometime at one of the shoots.

(hint ,don't do it ,jrzy will whip your ass)[8D]

Oh yeah PS,
you have no idea whether I have given to AR15.com or not brainiack.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I found out why the site is slow! Check out what the server returns when you do an HTTP request:

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
View Quote

I think we have our answer! [;D]

Quoted:
Quoted:

just a thought.

View Quote

I love these idiots who say shit because they are protected via the computer, LOL

Oh yeah PS,
View Quote

Oh, and jrzy, don't take it hard. Look at the source:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=163844&w=searchPop[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=163022&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just a thought.

View Quote

Oh yeah PS,
View Quote

If any of you guys.....touch me, I'll kill ya !!
Lighten up francis.......[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:33:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Professor I guess this is your way of telling me I am talking the same shit as markym,
well you know that guy that your friends all told you not to fuck with?
Well thats me, I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley, I have mellowed over the years a bit but not much, I walk it like I talk it in the real world.
Sorry if it seems like bragging ,it's not really bragging if you can back the shit up now is it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Hm.

I trust you're not really that dumb.  There's always a bigger fish.  [:)]

Quoted:Professor I guess this is your way of telling me I am talking the same shit as markym,
Well thats me, I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley, I have mellowed over the years a bit but not much, I walk it like I talk it in the real world.
Sorry if it seems like bragging ,it's not really bragging if you can back the shit up now is it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#14]

[beathorse]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#15]
The site has been running warp speed for me!! Maybe some folks are just comprehending rather slowly. [>:/][>:/]

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I know I have a cable modem, but I havent noticed any slowdown in a while.
HTH!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Been real quick for me all day. Have you considered the possibility that you may have routing issues?

Here's a hint.

1) Visit google.com
2) do a search on firearms && forum
3) Click any link
4) Quit bitching about a free service

Have a real nice day. I would say "Hope this helps" but you are beyond it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#19]
If those "bigger boards" are so smooth, why don't you get your cheap ass over there.

Kick in some cash for bandwidth costs instead of bitching.

Oh yeah..  send your "top guys" over.  I'm sure they know more than Goatboy.  Yeah right.  [>:/]

I've been lurking here for a few weeks, and just sent in my paypal contribution.

Jersey babies are oh so cheap.  Thanks for Lautenberg! [;D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well you know that guy that your friends all told you not to fuck with because you would get AIDS?

Well thats me!

I am the [s]baddest mother fucker[/s] biggest sissy-boy in the gay valley.

View Quote

[b][red]OOOO!!!   A real tough guy. [/b][/red]

Does your mommy know that you are using her computer?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:44:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

This guy is crazy.
View Quote

And this guy is a dipshit.

oops... forgot my [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:46:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If those "bigger boards" are so smooth, why don't you get your cheap ass over there.

Kick in some cash for bandwidth costs instead of bitching.

Oh yeah..  send your "top guys" over.  I'm sure they know more than Goatboy.  Yeah right.  [>:/]

[red]I've been lurking here for a few weeks, and just sent in my paypal contribution.[/red]

Jersey babies are oh so cheap.  Thanks for Lautenberg! [;D]
View Quote

Two posts, the guy is sending in some cash.. Thanks cheap, methinks you'll be an asset to the board. Welcome. Luv the sig pic....
(Ed, 'zat you? [:D])
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hm.

I trust you're not really that dumb.  There's always a bigger fish.  [:)]

Quoted:Professor I guess this is your way of telling me I am talking the same shit as markym,
Well, thetas me, I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley, I have mellowed over the years a bit but not much, I walk it like I talk it in the real world.
Sorry if it seems like bragging, it's not really bragging if you can back the shit up now is it?
View Quote
View Quote

Professor that's a fact and I have been beat on two separate occasions, the point of my post and posturing is that if they are gonna talk "smack" then I will give right back, the only difference is that for the most part they can't fight.
This is the net and you can't kick someone's ass over a computer and that is why some of these idiots know they can say whatever they want.
They also know they will probably never go to a shoot or meet so they don't have to worry.
I am sure of one more thing, I am sure that I am no where near the baddest guy on this board, but I'm one of them I can promise you that.

In the real world I don't ever talk trash and I never start any fights, PERIOD.
I have never ran or backed away and it has cost me a great deal of money in my life when I was younger for lawyers and fines, (never a felony thank God)

Steve-in-VA, you have talked to me on the phone and have a good idea who I am I believe, I don't have a list and if I go to a shoot I won't be starting any fist fights, but if some idiot wants to take a BBS serious and throw a punch it will not be me who goes to the hospital, I've had way to many scary nights and bashed knuckles in my life to worry about some fucking BBS tough guy who thinks he now has some skills that he never had before including the type that gets "pantsed" back high school.

As for my stress level,LOL I don't lose my temper over this BS, are you kidding? you read this and think someone can get to me via this media?

And the whole point is moot anyway counselor,
Sam Colt made us all equal remember? [:D]

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:22:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Is this guy for real?  How old are you anyway?  I can only assume that you're another side effect of our no-pubes influx around here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Professor I guess this is your way of telling me I am talking the same shit as markym,
View Quote

Although I can handle myself in many situations the above was written as pure braggadocio or "smack" if you prefer, I am not back pedaling here just clarifying.

[red]braggadocio
2 a : empty boasting b : arrogant pretension : COCKINESS[/red]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#27]
(Chuckles, and heads to get popcorn)

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey TOUGH GUY.  Why you be so cheap?  Why you beez bitchin all the time?

Once, at the junior prom, etc.

[size=5][b][pink]Little Jerzee Girl.[/pink][/b][/size=5]

[img]http://cache.corbis.com/agent/11/39/95/11399572.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#29]
I stepped on a bug once so I think I can take Jrzy. BTW, what valley are you the toughest in??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#30]
You Dude.

Jerzee Girl watches too much Sopranos!

He tunes puppies till they scream. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
(Chuckles, and heads to get popcorn)

Aviator
View Quote

Pour jrzy a bloody mary while you're up, he looks like he can use it!![:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top