Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/14/2003 2:20:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:26:49 PM EDT
In the first auction it says "Photographs: All photographs where taken on or near the property", and in the second, there's a line "All of the pictures were taken in the general area. I do not have pictures of the actual parcel." ...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:35:52 PM EDT
Seems to me to be a good way to get screwed, be careful.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:38:36 PM EDT
Be carefule, but that is really great looking land. Does it snow in that part of NV much?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:43:52 PM EDT
I have looked at ALOT of land for sale on ebay. Alot of the auctions seem to be misleading. But Im sure there are some good ones out there. As you mentioned many of them seem like they are for the total price of the land but are only for the down payment. Of course we are talking about land for extremly low prices, but I would still want to see pictures of the actual land, with a map. Or else you are likley to end up with somthing extremly secluded that you cant even get to. Or very rugged worthless terrain. Do you still have that land in Rachel Wolfpack?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:55:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:06:59 PM EDT
well I have studied some land deals, some lands cannot built homes on it just for grazing or camping, rv.ing and hunting. some states laws dont allow building homes on it if near blm.... I have read some about it alot ppls dont know about it .. mostly rancher screwed ppls, have cows all over on open ranges..tsk tsk tsk..
Top Top