Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2003 5:59:39 AM EDT
Here's Zachary McCrea Simmonds, the latest addition to the family.  7 lbs 13 oz and a full head of hair.

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/zach.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#2]
What a handsome young feller. Congratulations to all.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
congrats![party]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you, thank you.  I have big plans for the little fellow.  After graduating the Naval Academy (where he will win the Heisman), it's 6 years as a Marine aviator.  Then 5 years as a linebacker for the Denver Broncos.  Then back into the Navy for BUDS training and a long and distinguished career with the SEALs.  Following that it's off to the land of politics:  Senator Simmonds, Govenor Simmonds, and finally President Simmonds. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats Marv!
What a beautiful child!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:23:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats [beer]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations!!  [beer]

I now have three myself.  Play with them and give them back.  You know catch and release.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations!!  [beer]

My first turned two last month and the daughter in-law is due again in January.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Awesome!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:21:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#12]
And what a fine looking lad he is, congratulations.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 8:22:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thank you, thank you.  I have big plans for the little fellow.  After graduating the Naval Academy (where he will win the Heisman), it's 6 years as a Marine aviator.  Then 5 years as a linebacker for the Denver Broncos.  Then back into the Navy for BUDS training and a long and distinguished career with the SEALs.  Following that it's off to the land of politics:  Senator Simmonds, Govenor Simmonds, and finally President Simmonds. [:D]
View Quote

[LOLabove]

Great looking kid and look at all that hair!  Let me guess...grandpa don't have that much?  [;D]

Damn!  Sounds like the same career path my grandson is entering, except I see him as a USMC Force Recon platoon leader after USNA.  I'm having him work on his War Face all the time.  He's getting pretty good now.

Nana just told me last night, "...NO football for Buddy!"  I guess she's tired of listening to me moan and groan all the time.  Too bad...'cause his favorite flic is now "Remember the Titans".  An old shipmate was a starting guard on the famous T. C. Williams '71 undefeated team and is now the head of their reunion organization.  He and his missus came over for dinner about two weeks ago and the boy liked that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top