Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now if we could only get her to stop going on TV and the radio. It'd be great if she'd just leave the planet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Fat, ugly, and talentless is no way to go through life, bitch.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Gonna have to side with her.  The guys an ass.  If you cant behave civilly go live in africa with the other savages.  Civilization should be reserved for the civilized. No white knighting/
View Quote

Did he touch her? She wanted to make her living in the public eye, well this is the public.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

ironic to see a comedian get offended
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Yeah, that's the sound I heard when I scrolled into that picture by accident.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL

That looks like it's in front of the Hyatt Regency I always stay in up there.

I love me some Greenville
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
I rost

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Who she and why should I care about her opinion?
View Quote

She's a comedienne who does sex jokes in her stand up bit.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude thought she was mama june.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Dat Price of Fame.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#13]
It is probably more likely that not everyone has a wide enough lens to get her whole fatness in the frame.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Damn she got fat
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why was she in Gville anyway?
View Quote

She had a show at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena last night

Pic looks like it was taken in front Kilwin's Chocolate Shop lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Who?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a kickass venue

I know it's just a civic center.
That name though?

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good. I don't want to see any pictures of that unfunny heifer.
View Quote

That dude should get a prize!
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Diving in the way so we don't have to see her is like throwing yourself on a grenade.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Who told her she was cute?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#22]
She's a comedian? I thought she was a "plus sized" model?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Hog.

Sow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That name though?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That name though?

It is named after Bon Secours Hospital, a Catholic ministry that created the Hospital.  It is owned by Greenville Hospital System now I believe.  Anyway, they pay to put their name on it.  Before that, it was called the Bi-Lo Center because the supermarket chain sponsored it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Many on arfcom have lust for that swine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Her crowning achievement was getting a few chuckles at whatever Comedy Central roast she attended, I think Charlie sheens.

Her standup is what you would consider modern. Full of self loathing, white girl jokes. She talks a lot about raunchy sexual encounters and stays on the "I'm fat, but not really" bandwagon

In an attempt to be standout she's had a few opportunities and keeps blowing it. She thinks she can be feminist and anti gun, but still be cool, hip, sexy and whatnot

Her strategy has backfired big time . Those who thought she was mildly funny have jumped ship because of her liberal vomit sessions. Dyed in the wool leftys can't stand her because no matter how hard she tries to be on their side she just ends up offending them all.

She is a great case in point of "15 minutes" of fame to "who fucking cares" to "be gone, bitch"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who she and why should I care about her opinion?

Her crowning achievement was getting a few chuckles at whatever Comedy Central roast she attended, I think Charlie sheens.

Her standup is what you would consider modern. Full of self loathing, white girl jokes. She talks a lot about raunchy sexual encounters and stays on the "I'm fat, but not really" bandwagon

In an attempt to be standout she's had a few opportunities and keeps blowing it. She thinks she can be feminist and anti gun, but still be cool, hip, sexy and whatnot

Her strategy has backfired big time . Those who thought she was mildly funny have jumped ship because of her liberal vomit sessions. Dyed in the wool leftys can't stand her because no matter how hard she tries to be on their side she just ends up offending them all.

She is a great case in point of "15 minutes" of fame to "who fucking cares" to "be gone, bitch"

She's the sorta funny version of Lena Dunham. Their sense of self- importance is blown out of proportion.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Few more twinkies and she will look just like Mama June from Here Comes Honey DooDoo.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Gonna have to side with her.  The guys an ass.  If you cant behave civilly go live in africa with the other savages.  Civilization should be reserved for the civilized. No white knighting/
View Quote

She's in public. There's no right to anything as far as people filming you or snapping pics. You white knighting.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I wouldn't let her pet my cats.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Okay, but she's still posting selfies.  Here's today's:

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She's in public. There's no right to anything as far as people filming you or snapping pics. You white knighting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Taking a picture as someone walks by is one thing, running up and getting their space is another.

2) Let some guy take a pic or video of you or your wife and kids... say some guy alone at a park... yeah, I bet you would be all like "We are in public, it's his right."

What is legal and what  is right/socially acceptable can be two different things.

Also, I hope some of y'all have chubby daughters and post their pics so we can all repeat some of the lovely things said here. Christ, I guess because she is famous it's ok? WTF ever happened to class and respect in public. I guess maybe my mom smacked me up the head one too many times.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#32]
She's a racist, upset when a man of color (TM) came up to her.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit - the pig got what she deserved.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It is probably more likely that not everyone has a wide enough lens to get her whole fatness in the frame.
View Quote

came to post this
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Dear lord.. She ATE his PANTS!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Opens thread to see a picture.
Suggests he doesn't want to see said picture.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I will still jerk to Lust Pig whenever I want...

will Not Comply!!!
View Quote

Gross.

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome, and she's fat. And she's anti-freedom.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thread title is about her not taking pictures any more because of a guy in OP's city.

Goose doesn't want to see pictures of Amy Schumer any more, and the thread is about her not taking pictures any more with people.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Now if we could only get her to stop going on TV and the radio. It'd be great if she'd just leave the planet.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

1) Taking a picture as someone walks by is one thing, running up and getting their space is another.

2) Let some guy take a pic or video of you or your wife and kids... say some guy alone at a park... yeah, I bet you would be all like "We are in public, it's his right."

What is legal and what  is right/socially acceptable can be two different things.

Also, I hope some of y'all have chubby daughters and post their pics so we can all repeat some of the lovely things said here. Christ, I guess because she is famous it's ok? WTF ever happened to class and respect in public. I guess maybe my mom smacked me up the head one too many times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that's why you see assholes getting arrested all the time for ruining shots for the local TV stations on live shoots. Or what paparazzi do to Hollywood celebrities...

And what is personal space? The kind you have on a subway? Or at a concert?

Only the legal part counts, not the personal sense of morality (lynch mobs have a sense of morality). Now if he was touching her or preventing her from going on her way, two different things....

And what are you going to do when you are offended by the appearance of the person taking images of your wife or kids in public? assault them? How do you know they are (or aren't) with their smartphone? Your sense of morality is at odds with the legal definition of expectation of privacy out in public.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, because she continually tries to stamp out people's rights. That's why. She's a fucking fat cunt.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#42]
The dude probably could use a lessons in manners
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Also, doesn't seem like she was all that scared.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE1LdIzvLqN2oiapJ47UqgD-R7cBlHnQe3quHw0/

"mr.brewer8819   How I stopped taping her when she said stop..she cussed me out and came back and took a pic of me. That's why I posted this."

"mr.brewer8819   @kingdjdivide I'm just setting the record straight bc of the slander. But I got this man. I've been dealing with ppl like this my whole life. I got this bro. The video is proof and her pic shows u she wasn't scared of me and she did this on purpose."

"mr.brewer8819  @foxcarolinanews does it look like I Ignored her request to stop?"
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#44]
You can't even tell its her.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good, she's gross.

She's as attractive as Lena Dunham and I wish they'd both just go away.
View Quote

Dont Particularly Like her, but she is probably a solid Million percent better looking than Dunham......
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Ooooooomph.
Bad pic of a bad looking woman.
Yikes, more effective than a cold shower.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You can't even tell its her.
View Quote

That's the picture she took and posted.

The dude's wife responded on the Instagram post

"ckaybrewer   That's me in the background his wife. And she took this photo hence why it's on her Instagram lol dumbass @littlest_bearclaw88 ... Why don't u get ur story straight and go to fox Carolina news so you can see him "dehumanize" her in front of our daughter lol"

"ckaybrewer   She obviously lied. She wasn't scared in the video. He didn't shove the phone in her face"

"ckaybrewer   We didn't even post the video until we seen my husbands face all over the Internet... We aren't scumbags we were ordinary people walking down the street and my husband stood next to a celebrity and got a pic"

"ckaybrewer   @fabowen did you really say you hope my 7 year old is embarrassed? Lmao wow. our daughter wasn't embarrassed, there was nothing to be embarrassed of. if you see the video my husband has on the local news you would see that @amyschumer is a liar and is using this pedestal bc she has nothing else right now. Fox Carolina news."

Also, the dude's wife is more betterer than Amy Schumer.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ugly on the inside, don't care what she looks like on the outside.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it. She's a sow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Step 1: Get her to stop posing for photos.

Step 2: Get her to stop talking.

Step 3: Win
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top