Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 9:06:38 PM EDT
just came to realize that chewbaka in starwars is a dead ringer for 'sas' o ris it just me? - what secret of the ancients was george lucas trying to tell us?

steve and 'sas'
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
 Son, I don't know what you've been smoking but anyone can tell that there is absolutely no resemblance whatsoever.

That hairy sob can't hold a candle to me (I might ignite).
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
sasquatch - think about it man (or sas rather) - big & tall - fur head to toe - brown - makes weird noises - has knowing eyes.... need i say more?

steve and 'sas' -the other one
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
NO, NO, NO, NO!

He was a Wookie.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
timeport - look at the ingrediants man!! - not the 'label'  we call him bigfoot, the natives sasquatch, in tibet the yeti....if you are an english explorer in tibet then the abominable snowman..

- on a serious side, to those of you who really has seen 'sas' - does he not look like chewie?

steve and 'sas'
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#5]
steve m,

Get your eyes checked. I am much better looking. And smarter.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
No! he was from a place far far far away a long long long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By steve m:
timeport - look at the ingrediants man!! - not the 'label'  we call him bigfoot, the natives sasquatch, in tibet the yeti....if you are an english explorer in tibet then the abominable snowman..

- on a serious side, to those of you who really has seen 'sas' - does he not look like chewie?

steve and 'sas'
View Quote

Ya- I was joking.  Pretty funny huh?  I knew I would get called on that.

Chewie does look like the "Bigfoot" type creature I have seen in the video footage.  

One minor discrepancy.  The real "Bigfoot" probably doesn't play holographic board games with R2D2 droids.[;D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]
It's hard to say....Is there any way we coul'd get Chewbacca to loan a Bigfoot his Bandolier? Or better yet run around with Harrison Ford a little in the woods...
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#9]
The real Bigfoot.

[img]members.nbci.com/_XMCM/captbike/photos/bigfoot.jpeg[/img]

Link Posted: 4/28/2001 2:36:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Actually, Wookies smell a hell of a lot better, too.  They musta figured out a way to wipe.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Dead ringer? C'mon! When was the last time you saw a sasquatch carrying a laser cross bow and bandoleer with a golden droid strapped to his back???
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:40:00 AM EDT
[#12]
The wookie/sasquatch line must have really deevolved over time. Going from flying spaceships, interstellar travel, and being quite the holographic chess players to roaming around in the woods scaring campers.

No wonder Sas doesn't want to be associated with Chewy, it's a long sad tale, and he doesn't want to be reminded of his people's glorious past. [:(]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:51:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The real Bigfoot.

[img]members.nbci.com/_XMCM/captbike/photos/bigfoot.jpeg[/img]

View Quote

[:D] [:D] ROTFLMFAO !!! [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh please.  Do any of you actually think Chewie could hide in North America for thousands of years without getting caught and put on Jerry Springer?  Also, I happen to know for a fact that sasquatch are terrible at holographic board games.

mattjedi[x]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Its a little know fact that "Chewbaca"
was really played in the Movie by a young Janet Reno before they shaved her and made her AG.
BTW is she dead yet ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#16]
redneck - ya' know saying the name of the sacred wookie in the same sentance as that of the ms. reno is sacrilege and blasphemy!  five hail solo's and you have to clean out jaba's, well you knkow, jaba's.... ahh - he can't wipe his 'uranus' to look for 'klingons' so to speak as we know..so off with you sinner!

and to those skeptics who say chewie and sas look differnt - remember the wookie was the "hollywood" version.  remember the 1st gen alf was not nearly as cute and cuddly as the last gen alf.  they lightened his hair, made it longer and gave him a nicer nose.  they also moved from canada to the states....

steve and 'sas'
still hanging out with our ar's and hk's

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top