Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/12/2003 3:08:41 PM EDT
Driving home from Boulder, Colorado (you know, the city billed as "25 square miles surrounded by reality") saw this on the bumper of some bozo: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans. As I didn't want to start a road rage incident, I ignored it. With great difficulty. Damn Democraps.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:14:28 PM EDT
But it is. They're run down by the Democrats in their hell-bent drive to get there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:20:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:20:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: Driving home from Boulder, Colorado (you know, the city billed as "25 square miles surrounded by reality") saw this on the bumper of some bozo: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans. As I didn't want to start a road rage incident, I ignored it. With great difficulty. Damn Democraps.
View Quote
Well if you look at it in the context of the ".. paved with good intentions" variant ... then yeah, I guess you could say that since Republicans = Good Intentions. It's the liberal idiots that get in the way and warp those good intentions into bad things.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:58:34 PM EDT
Thankfully, I'm outta Boulder for the summer. When I'm in the dorms, or on campus, this strange urge to strangulate people grows steadily.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:07:07 PM EDT
Yep, see you guys down there!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:08:55 PM EDT
I saw one that said "I spent my entire Bush Tax Cut on this Sticker".
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:18:13 PM EDT
I saw a vanity license plate today that said "JEBUS", cracked me up. It's from a Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a missionary, but he doesn't even know Jesus's name, and calls him "Jebus". Funny funny funny.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 1:19:36 AM EDT
I think it was a misprint. It should read; [b]The road to hell is payed for and paved by Republicans[/b] We all know Demonrats either dont work, work for the government or live on welfare/charity.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:07:15 PM EDT
"Re-elect Gore In 2004" I saw this one in Jacksonville, FL this past March.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:18:02 AM EDT
It is funny how violent the liberals are. One an email list I belong to some dumb c*nt has a .sig line which claims that every time she posts a Republican dies. GunLvr
Top Top