Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 5:37:45 AM EDT
When I was a kid I always wore pj's to bed. When I was a teenager I just wore underpants, when I was in the Corps I wore skivvies, & a green t-shirt to bed. After the Corps the same. When I got married I started sleeping in the raw, who would get dressed after going to bed, as a newly wed? Now I've been married 13 1/2 years & it is just a comfortable habit.

[red]So what is your night time sleep dress , or not choice?[/red]

I woke up this morning when my son came in to snuggle with me, & my 1st waking thought of checking new post's on ARfcom to see what is happening around the world. And then this question popped into my mind as I started to fall back asleep.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Your interest in what we wear to bed is queer.
[:)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Shorts and a T-shirt.

My kids jump into bed with us a couple of times a week...  no 'going commando' for me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Shortly after my oldest could find his way to our bed, the underwear came back.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Just as God intended.  Nekkid as the day I was born!

My habits developed the exact same way as yours did.  Except at first we wore white t-shirts, even with cammies, then switched to greens.  But other then that, no differences.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:57:28 AM EDT
[#5]
... Someday [b]Searcherfortruth[/b], you'll have to share your database data reduction analysis with us.

... It would be interesting to see how all your "How do you?", "Where do you?", "How often do you?", "How big, small, yada yada" - ad infinitum surveys have classified and categorized the profile of this board.

... It would only be fair to the folks that have participated in your surveys to allow them to see how your analysis rated them demographically. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:03:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:08:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#8]
It's not what I'm wearing, it's who I'm wearing out! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
... Someday [b]Searcherfortruth[/b], you'll have to share your database data reduction analysis with us.

... It would be interesting to see how all your "How do you?", "Where do you?", "How often do you?", "How big, small, yada yada" - ad infinitum surveys have classified and categorized the profile of this board.

... It would only be fair to the folks that have participated in your surveys to allow them to see how your analysis rated them demographically. [:)]
View Quote

I'm basically just trying to get to know people. And it is fun to hear all the weird, wacky, & wild things that folks go through. One thing I have learned is that folks like to talk about themselves, & I like to listen. I learn about things, & sometimes I feel a lot more normal after I read that 20, or 200 folks have gone through the same things I have, only different. I guess not to many things in this life are uncommon. Doing my surveys just helps me see that even more.[:D]
Besides everyone else covers the news, & wild personal events, so what have I got left?
I havent actualy built a file so much as just filled things away in my brain. Just a lot of coversational information. Someday when I am able to meet someone from the site it would be nice to already know where they are comeing from bassed on where thay have been.[:D]
I wish more members would add some real info to their bios. A lot of us won't even put down a state.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#10]
flak jacket and insect repellant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:26:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude, you have got to get a job.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Shorts and a T-shirt.

I gotta take the dogs out during the night, plus I'm better prepared for whatever.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:30:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Just me and my M-16
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:37:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dude, you have got to get a job.
View Quote

I just did! A job I interviewed for 3 weeks called me on Thursday to let me know they will be scheduling to start sometime this week.[:D] I am at this very moment waiting for their call to let me know when to come in to begin my training. I'm going to be a bailbondsman, so now I will be hanging with a better crowd of folks than I'm used to here on ARFcom.[:D][LOL]
My sister hooked me up with the job. She is a bailbondsman woman, & will be working two doors down from me on the same shift. 2300 to 0700 hrs wed thru Sunday.[:D]
Sorry if my post freaked some of you out. I hadn't had any coffee, before I started typing.[coffee]
Just think of the interesting scumbag stories I will have to tell about now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:37:56 AM EDT
[#16]
MOPP III
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When I was a kid I always wore pj's to bed. When I was a teenager I just wore underpants, when I was in the Corps I wore skivvies, & a green t-shirt to bed. After the Corps the same. When I got married I started sleeping in the raw, who would get dressed after going to bed, as a newly wed? Now I've been married 13 1/2 years & it is just a comfortable habit.

[red]So what is your night time sleep dress , or not choice?[/red]

I woke up this morning when my son came in to snuggle with me, & my 1st waking thought of checking new post's on ARfcom to see what is happening around the world. And then this question popped into my mind as I started to fall back asleep.
View Quote

See what I mean? [:D] (J/K)
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Marpat underware and a camoed cock ring.

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Depends on what I am wearing when I finally collapse.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:47:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't sleep with clothes on. If I do, it's shorts only.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Boxer shorts for me.  Everytime I think of sleeping naked, I think about how I would look standing out in the street naked if there was a fire and I didn't have time to dress.  That was always enough to convince me to at least wear undies! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Boxers here.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Depends on what I am wearing when I finally collapse.
View Quote

what he said.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#24]
[i]insert Erik Estrada pic here[/i]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just did! A job I interviewed for 3 weeks called me on Thursday to let me know they will be scheduling to start sometime this week.[:D]
View Quote

[size=6][red]OUT-FUCKING-STANDING![/red][/size=6]
I am very happy for you. The dry spell is over, and thankfully, crooks are a renewable natural resource that will ensure your permanent employment. Excellent.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Either in full Battle Dress Uniform, with LBE and long range/large ALICE pack with extra ammo, or raw.  

Sleeping raw is good for the sperm count.  Keeps "the boyz" cooler as they're supposed to be.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Fatherhood put bed clothes on me as well. I could'nt get up in the middle of the night to rock my daughter, get her a glass of water or shoo the monsters from the closet, in the buff. So now I wear shorts and a T-shirt.

Hey searcherfortruth, I didn't know you were searcherforajob as well. Congrats. Rent a copy of Jackie Brown. It has a cool Bail Bondsman character in it.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#28]
I use old shorts & t-shirts for sleeping clothes, what if somebody breaks into your
house or your car at 3am? are you going to chase them with no clothes on? plus sometimes I
get up to get some water or use the bathroom in
the middle of the night or look outside to check on things.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#29]
i sleep with some boxers on..and an undershirt.  just cuz if somthing happens in the night, i dont want to be totally nude when i run outside.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Under the current circumstances, and alas, I am afraid that you will never know...

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#31]
My girlfriend doesnt live with me, so a pair of comfy flanel sweat pants and a tee shirt
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
i sleep with some boxers on..and an undershirt.  just cuz if somthing happens in the night, i dont want to be totally nude when i run outside.
View Quote

Well the way I have it figured, if the last thing some burglar or thief sees is a naked me, & the flash of a gun, then at least he be glad hes on his way to hell![rofl2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Shorts and a T-shirt.

My kids jump into bed with us a couple of times a week...  no 'going commando' for me.
View Quote

You got it!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't.  My wife would complain. [8D]

But I got sweat pants, sweat shirt and slip on shoes next to the bed in case of SHTF.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Your interest in what we wear to bed is queer.
[:)]
View Quote

Cincinnatus just doesn't want to admitt he wears Dr.Dentons in MARPAT. heheheh. At least since he outgrew his pink bunny suit like Ralphy's.[rofl2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top