Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 6:56:54 PM EDT
Tomorrow is my 21st birthday. My plans go something like this....swing by license branch to get my new license, go to the fun store to pick a SA 1911 Mil Spec, then on to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Jose, come home and my parents, some friends and I are going to grill some ribs. Might go to the bar for a beer or two at some point.

Maybe I'll post some pics depending on how things go. Depending on how drunk I get and how merciful my friends are, you may not even have to photo shop them, i'll look dumb enough already. [banana]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tomorow is your 21 bday?? You should be on your way to the bar now..  [booze]  [booze]

[bday]    [beer]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy Birthday!

Sounds exactly like my 21st birthday two weeks ago but I bought a kimber and there wasnt any bbq

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Be carefull.

Go to your favorite bar and show the doorman your REAL Drivers license, tell him your REAL name, and ask for him to buy you a drink.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrads, I wish was 21 again, but such as life. I would definitely be on the conservative side of the vices of alcohol and tobacco. BUT I definitely look into a nice Kimber etc.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Obviously you should learn to drink responsibly, BUT, for your 21st you need to get a designated driver, go to a strip club & get rip snarling drunk then get kicked out. Then go home, puke & pass out on the lawn.

Thats what I did anyway [puke]

[bday]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:19:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you would give up drinking now you will have enough money to buy machineguns rather than a semi automatic handgun.
View Quote

Thats the truth. If I had given up drinking when I started, i'd have had enough for a .50 cal or an Uzi by now.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Happy Birthday! Do yourself a favor, & put a cable lock through the barrel, then give your pa the key before you break the seal on the Jose Quarvo. That stuff will make you crazy, & could ruin your b-day real quick real bad. Have fun but remember to shot & drink responsibly, or you could spill your booze, or drop you new pistol!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I spent my 21st B-Day at the titty bar myself.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Geez, you didn't invite all of your AR15 brothers to your BBQ?  Thanks a lot. [rolleyes]

Happy 21st Birthday, Camel, and have fun!!!
[bday]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Had an unbelieveable time. The bartender and her friend who are both about 37 and easy on the eyes made sure I had a good time to say the least. Have some interesting pics, but can't post most of them for the nudity.  

The final count was 25 shots of Jose and 6 beers. We got there at 6 and where home by 10. It wasn't easy on my buddies who had to carry me about a quarter mile to their house.

And I ended up getting a Colt Government Model made in 1933 instead of the SA. Figured i'd get a real classic pistol on my 21st and pick up the SA for a shooter later.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:29:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top