Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 12:52:38 PM EDT
Here I am sitting at my den in my quiet upscale suburban neighborhood relaxing after a long morning at a local gun show(filled up on jerky samples and free coffee) when I notice these individuals performing moves that go against the law of physics.They were also dressd like what a rickshaw boy would wear.Not sure what the uniform or clothes are called.

They were running and trying to run up that large tree in the pic, jumping down from said tree and performing somersaults, walking on their hands and high flying kicks.

They were also throwing something up against the tree, probably ninja stars or throwing knives.
PICS:
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/ninja_1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/ninja_2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/ninja_3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/ninja_4.JPG[/img]
These Ninjas were really cool.I went up and asked if I could snap a couple pics for a website.They had no problem, but told me they would chop my head off with a flick of their wrist if they had to as they're registered deadly weapons.
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/Ninjas_6.JPG[/img]  
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/ninjas_7.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Wierd. The guy standing in the third pic is wearing a Kung Fu uniform, I can't remember what its called.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
OH SHIT!  TacJew, you're DEAD!!  

Ninjas like kill EVERYONE.  They'll flip out and start cutting heads off left and right.  

Run for the hills.  Don't look back or you'll get a ninja star in your eye.  

Ninjas are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Only in California.

Man, that place is weirder than any of the THHGTTG books. [:D]

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).    
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone else remember the Tick episode "Night of the Million Zillion Ninjas".
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]

That ninja on the right looks like the guy from Angel.  Guess he's wearing sunscreen.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).    
View Quote

Gaydar is detecting something here...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone else remember the Tick episode "Night of the Million Zillion Ninjas".
View Quote

You you mean the comic book issue where they disguise themselves as a hedge?  Hilarious.

BTW, those aren't ninjas.  I believe they practice a martial art know as wank-fu.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

[LOL]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#11]
i can't wait for the photoshopping to begin.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gaydar is detecting something here...
View Quote

Uh oh.  

My 'lackofsenseofhumor-dar' is detecting something here also...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#13]
DORKS!....all of them need a haircut, and the guy in the middle needs a job. so he can buy his own gee.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Suburban White boys with nothing to do.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#15]

That Mall guy is their Hero.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Really....what's with their hair??

A bunch of George Michael / WHAM  wannabees???

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Dear God... As the pics loaded I assumed that it was kids playing. These are grown assed men... WTF?

Geek threat level [red]RED[/red]!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Those are not Ninjas, they are Shoalin.
Didn't you see,  "Brainsmasher, a Love Story." ?

Bilster
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I think you're confusing Brainsmasher with LIANG SHANG-PO AND CHU YING-TAI - The Musical.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#22]
hahahhaah
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#24]
hell...if ya wanted some REAL entertainment....lob a tear gas round in the middle of their little game....that'd be funny.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Are we to assume that that is you in the middle?  [;)]  J/K.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe Quentin Tarantino will make an extra dimensional, zombie-ninja movie using regular guys.  They would be totally invincible on many different planes of existance!  
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dear God... As the pics loaded I assumed that it was kids playing. These are grown assed men... WTF?

View Quote

[LOL]

Now that was funny...hahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:45:46 AM EDT
[#28]
I thought real ninjas studied Ninpo and Taijutsu.

Were there ninjas in China?

Oh shit, they're coming for me now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not that unusual.  I used to train a few friends of mine.  We would walk out to lakes, use tennis courts, anywhere we wanted to be that day.

Another friend of mine wanted to do some fancy sword fighting so we would find a large, grassy spot and train with wooden swords.  

I was training in Kung Fu until a back injury sidelined me for a while.  Sifu used to hold class in a park every few weeks.  Plenty of room for weapons training and it helped recruit new students.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:13:56 AM EDT
[#30]
[size=6]I JUST CRAPPED MY PANTS.[/size=6]
Thanks a freakin lot.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#31]
they werent mad when you started laughing at them.[rof]

And they still let you take the pictures.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#32]
lol

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think you're confusing Brainsmasher with LIANG SHANG-PO AND CHU YING-TAI - The Musical.
View Quote

No, "Brainsmasher, a Love Story"  really does exist.  It stars Andrew Dice Clay and Terry Hatcher.  All through the movie, a renegade group of Shoalin Monks are often refered to as ninjas.  They would respond angrily,  "We are not ninjas, we are Shaolin!"  Then they would kill the offending party.

Bilster

PS  Never heard of the musical mentioned, though it does sound like it too exist.  The entertainment industry will come out with anything for a buck.  Just watch "Brainsmasher," and you will agree.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#34]

"There is no spoon!" [lol]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Only in California.

Man, that place is weirder than any of the THHGTTG books. [:D]

View Quote

NY is filled with normal people? hahaha

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Never heard of the musical mentioned, though it does sound like it too exist.
View Quote

I'm afraid this this musical does exist, too. It's also known as [i]The Love Eterne [/i].
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top