Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/9/2003 7:21:25 PM EDT
Anyone else going to watch the movie about the Hollywood Bank robbery shooting? I have read a lot about this case so I can't wait to see how inaccurate it is. I wouldn't be surprised if the guns were even wrong.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:24:56 PM EDT
I will probably watch it,but I will have to take my blood pressure meds first.[puke]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:25:59 PM EDT
I imagine they will change it so they picked up all the parts at an evil gun show. Then they will have to have someone in authority state, "if only we could tax and trace the bullets". I am sure they will also underplay the fact that the cops had to seize weapons from a gun store. Oh, and at least one or two anti NRA posters in the background just like the Lethal Weapon movies.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:52:02 PM EDT
I sure hope they don't leave out the fact that two of the guys were arrested in 1992 with a car full of guns after a robbery, then had the weapons charges dropped as part of a plea bargin, ended up with just a misdemeanor charge, and when they got out of jail sued to get their guns back and won! It's a shinning example of our justice system at work.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:16:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SWIRE: I sure hope they don't leave out the fact that two of the guys were arrested in 1992 with a car full of guns after a robbery, then had the weapons charges dropped as part of a plea bargin, ended up with just a misdemeanor charge, and when they got out of jail sued to get their guns back and won! It's a shinning example of our justice system at work.
View Quote
Holy crap! I never heard that part before.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:32:37 PM EDT
Yes, I plan to watch it. I wrote the date, time, and channel on my calendar last week. Cope
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:34:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SWIRE: I sure hope they don't leave out the fact that two of the guys were arrested in 1992 with a car full of guns after a robbery, then had the weapons charges dropped as part of a plea bargin, ended up with just a misdemeanor charge, and when they got out of jail sued to get their guns back and won! It's a shinning example of our justice system at work.
View Quote
Source?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:43:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cope: Yes, I plan to watch it. I wrote the date, time, and channel on my calendar last week. Cope
View Quote
when is it ???????
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 1:03:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zx2dragon: Oh, and at least one or two anti NRA posters in the background just like the Lethal Weapon movies.
View Quote
You know there was also "No Smoking signs" in the building where Mel Gibson was smoking right? Problem is nobody notices like me, until someone told me. Also, they might do a decent job, FX plays a lot of shoot em'up movies.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:17:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:25:32 AM EDT
california--a frontier state turned bad. Imagine being there 100 yrs ago w/o a firearm. It kills me to think about the laws there...---arrgh [pissed]
Top Top