Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the hell is wrong with you people? The ONLY course of action would be to turn in all of your illegal guns. Anyone keeping illegal guns is helping get democrats elected because after you get caught and convicted you WILL lose your right to vote. Through voting we can elect more republicans and get conservative justices on the supreme court who will overturn such  unconstitutional laws.
View Quote

[ROFL2]
View Quote
[LOLabove]That is funny.

But what's even FUNNIER is watching you two spout your suicidal "all or nothing" BS.

Name [b]ONE[/b] Constitutionalist party candidate who has proven he can govern a state (much less a nation). Name [b]ONE[/b] state that has a majority Constitutionalist party legislature and show me what that party is capable of besides just TALK.

Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can TALK about upholding the Constitution and repealing all sorts of laws and abolishing Gov't departments.

But show me someone who's actually DONE that.

Show me the success a Constitution party candidate has had governing a major urban city of 3 million people in 21st Century America, let alone a nation of 300 million.

You all laugh at who we vote for. Well I've yet to see ANYONE from "your" side who has demonstrated ANYTHING but downright laughable claims of Governing ability. Put up or shut up. Third party types always want to go for gold ring without ever proving they can govern effectively in major urban centers or even major states.

The Republicans aren't perfect, but at least they're in the game and they're competing against a formidable opponent. You guys are the pencil-neck waterboys on the sidelines with the jockstraps on your heads fantasizing about how you can run circles around those dopey jocks "if the coach would only just give you a chance".

Yuk it up waterboys. Your guys will always be incompetent losers standing on the sidelines dreaming of how great it would be... "if only they'd give you a chance". [ROFL2]
View Quote
Well, as far as the Republican Party goes, I did 12 years as a Republican ACTIVIST, 4 of those years on my County Republican Central Committee. I've carried PLENTY of republican water, but I'm tired of being fed shit for my efforts.

What have YOU done!!

(How big is yours??[;D]}
View Quote
Nice dodge. I guess you're having a real tough time answering my questions eh?  So show me what the Constitution party can do besides talk.

[i]{crickets][/i]

Oh yeah - that's much better. Got some real winners there [rolleyes]
View Quote

Particularly when only those with conscience vote for them. Keep voting for the repubs,...Keep getting the same result.

Like I said, what's really funny here is you two laughing
View Quote

I've already cried myself out on the issue..

and cynicizing from the sidelines thinking Republicans and Democrats are all the same while you watch the Democrats try to "sneak" a AWB renewal through Congress, filibuster conservative judicial appointees, wet their pants over who Republicans might nominate for the Supreme Court and self-destruct while criticizing Republicans on taxes, foreign policy and social issues.

Well if Democrats and Republicans are the same, why would the Dems have to resort to paralimentary "tricks" (as you've pointed out in other threads) to sneak an AWB through Congress?
View Quote

Actually, I, and others, were surprised,(at first), that Fienstien introduced it as a Stand alone bill. It prolly won't fly, but they also can do the rider next year. All that's happening now is ash's being thrown up in the air..

[b]Who[/b] in Congress today would vote against a new AWB?
[b]Who[/b] in Congress voted to repeal it in 1996?
[b]Who[/b] in Congress would vote for protecting gunmakers from lawsuits designed to make the 2nd Amendment irrelevant?
[b]Who[/b] in Congress is opposing all the incessant gun-banning legislation that Schumer, Fineswine, Clinton, Kennedy, Byrd, Pelosi, Waxman, Daschle, Conyers, Nadler, Waters, Rangel and Gephardt are proposing?

Answer? You're right. It's the Constitution party and the Libertarians. [rolleyes]
View Quote
It's obvious you haven't been around long..
In order for someone to get elected, they need the votes.
View Quote
In order to get votes you have to prove you even have a CHANCE of delivering what your platform states.

ONE MORE TIME and I'll say it REAL SLOW FOR YOU

Show me where ANY Constitution party candidate has governed a major urban city and has put his party's platform into ACTION for the benefit of society.

I'll wait. Go ahead.

Dodge all you want - but your inability to show me ANY evidence the Consitution Party people are even the LEAST bit competent at governing a nation of 300 million of the most diverse people on the planet is why there's no way in HELL I'd vote for any Constitution Party candidate for any office higher than City Council - which is where all third party movements should begin. If you can't even show that candidates using this party's platform can effectively govern and legislate in a major US city, don't even BOTHER trying to take control of any higher level of government. Or does your party have to control ALL levels of government in order for it to be effective? Do we need a one-party system in order for the Constitution party to really show what it's capable of?

Quoted:
It was people like ME who voted for Perot,
View Quote

WHAT!? And you got the GALL to lecture me about voting for GWBush because of the AWB!?!? [;D]

[i][b]"I can't believe the gun lobby wants the crazies to have machine guns"[/b] - Ross Perot.

[b]"Pick a night and cordon off a section of South Dallas. Send hundreds of police officers--however many it would take-into the area to 'vacuum it up.' Shake down everybody on the street. Search every house and apartment. Confiscate all drugs and weapons."[/b] - Ross Perot[/i]

YOU voted for [b]THAT!!!!![/b]

[ROFL2][LOLabove][ROFL]

What a JOKE!!!

Hey pal, when you admit voting for a guy who publically states he wants to go door-to-door confiscating firearms - you can kiss ANY shred of credibility you thought you were carrying GOODBYE!!!

[LOL][ROFL][ROFL2][nana]

Don't bother clicking on the link if you are as against the right to life, as much as you are the Right To Keep and Bear arms...
View Quote
Show me where I EVER said ANYTHING about being "against the right to keep and bear arms"?????

Better yet, don't bother.

Go vote for Perot. Do you civic duty and cast your precious vote for an unabashed, selfproclaimed gungrabber. And while you're at it, say hi to Feinstein next time you have lunch with her too. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
NO OBLA ENGLISH!!!!!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Hold on, this site is about gun stuff? [:D]

Yeah, uh, they all fell off my boat into the Atlantic. Yeah.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top