Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 1:24:29 PM EDT
I have been seeing advertisements on TV for this stuff just wondering if it actually works.
Not that I am getting any complaints it just would be fun to put a little scare into my girlfriend[sex].

Oh well there is always a desert eagle if it doesn't work out
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Paging Lordtrader...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Male enhancement? you mean like a haircut or something?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Or do you mean a good looking babe on each arm?
Thats all the enhancement I need.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Male enhancement? you mean like a haircut or something?
View Quote

Nope, think of it as a conversion kit to convert my .32 to a 44 mag.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Its my understanding that if you shave down south and lose the gut your "willy" won't really be "a .45" but will have the illusion of being a ".45-70". [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]
This what you're talking about? :

[url=http://www.enzyte.com]Enzyte, the Effective Reliable Way to Natural Male Enhancement[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This what you're talking about? :

[url=http://www.enzyte.com]Enzyte, the Effective Reliable Way to Natural Male Enhancement[/url]
View Quote

yep just wondering if it works or not.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#8]
If it did, we'd be putting it in the drinking water.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I have been using Enzyte for over a year now.

Instead of looking Irish, it is close to Scottish.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

[lolabove]

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Not as a personal attack, but usually taking a shower ususally works for alot of guys..lol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh the old Irish curse!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#13]
If I'd responded to every such spam advertisement I get in my email, and they'd all worked as advertised,  right now I'd be hauling around nine hundred inches of schlong in a motorized wheelbarrow, and I'd pass out whenever I started to get an erection due to an insufficient blood supply for the task.  It takes a lot of fluid to pressurize that much hose!

Put simply,  NO, IT DOES NOT WORK.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.  (No, I haven't tried this.  I have my hands full enough already! [:D] )

For fifteen bucks, I'll send you a kit that actually appears to work.  It's a magnifying glass with an instruction booklet.

You've got what you've got.  Live with it.  Date smaller women if you're unsatisfied with your allotment.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I think Lordtrader tried this stuff about a year and half ago. He has not had a date or sex except withhimself in that time period. Use at your own risk.[>Q]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I personally find this offensive.I can understand people that might have this problem because I have the exact opposite problem.Do you know how many girlfriends I've lost once they get a look at the size of my manhood!!Almost all say it would be like having a baby.Not to mention the back problems I have from lugging that thing around.I'm telling you,it's a curse.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I am now going to perform the text equivalent of Photoshopping on your statement:

Quoted:
I personally find this offensive.I can understand people that might have this problem because I have the problem.Do you know how many girlfriends I've lost once they get a look at the size of my manhood!!Almost all say it would be like having a baby mouse. Not to mention the back problems I have from lugging that electron microscope around. I'm telling you,it's a curse.
View Quote

All in good fun.

[lol]

CJ

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh Man,that was dirty!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#19]
[b]I'd post a picture of my enhanced schwang, but you cheap bastards probably all have those small 14 inch computer monitors.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Women are FAR more interested in the size of your WALLET than your penis, because the size of your wallet is an indicator of how successful you are in life.  Women generally want confident men who will help them gain security, social position, and stability.  Work on those things, and you'll never need to worry about the size of your willy.

-Troy
View Quote

Well said Troy, that is on the money!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll say it does [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/141064/Mrbeanexcited.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]
disturbing picture!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope this isn't pushing the rulz.

[url]http://www.ehowa.com/mythoughts/bigpcontest.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Its my understanding that if you shave down south and lose the gut your "willy" won't really be "a .45" but will have the illusion of being a ".45-70". [:D]
View Quote

I endorse this from personal experience.  You don't even need to shave - you can just use a hair or beard trimmer to trim all the hair off.  Presto - instant optical enhancement!  You may also enjoy, ummm, how shall I put this, increased intimacy due to the reduced presence of interfering hair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top