Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 10:30:16 AM EDT
After reading Texas Red Necks post on getting to know each other better I was mulling it over, & the thought came to mind that a descriptive poll might shed some light on who we are in our own opinion. I know a poll will not be 100% accurate in defining you as a person, but please choose the type you are as closely, & honestly as possible.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:35:50 AM EDT
hedonist
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:39:36 AM EDT
Lesbian.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:41:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:44:06 AM EDT
Air breather!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:45:35 AM EDT
[%|]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:50:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 10:55:33 AM EDT by operatorerror]
Quiet loner... [size=1]in search of a church steeple[/size=1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:56:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 10:57:01 AM EDT by Sukebe]
My neighbors would say that I'm a quiet man that keeps to himself, never causes trouble and never bothers anyone. But now, come to think of it he always was a little strange.... But seriously, I'm number 4. O.K., actually number 3. I'm serious this time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:00:13 AM EDT
Actually, I'm hard to peg. I'm more a combo of all choices. ~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:02:25 AM EDT
"He's crazier than a shit-house rat, but funny as hell. Also, don't piss him off." - My buddy Ray, from work, introducing a me new employee.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:04:10 AM EDT
"What do you know about John David Stutz?" "He was a nice boy. He carried my groceries and went to church every Sunday." "Would he have shot Buckwheat?" "Yes, most definitly!" I don't fit any of the listed descriptions. I'm quiet, intellegent and good-looking. Opinionated, not very successful(laid off). Been told I am arrogant and sometimes rude. These are not intentional but I am usuallly thinking of something other than what I am engaged in at that moment which comes off that way to some who don't know me. A.D.D.?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:11:18 AM EDT
I went with "Ugly,[s]smelly,[/s] not a people person,anti social, & happy. with me" I'm actually very clean. But I'm not attractive, absolutely not a people person, asocial rather than anti-social, and I like me. Most other people just piss me off.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:16:02 AM EDT
(off topic maybe, but i like this, i have one hanging on my wall at work) EMPLOYEE EVALUATION REPORT NAME: DATE: KNOWLEDGE: __ the son of a bitch really knows his shit __ knows just enough to be dangerous __ doesnt know shit and is dangerous __ fucking brain damaged - his coffee cup has a higher IQ ACCURACY: __ does excellent work if not preoccupied with pussy __ pretty good, only occasionally blows it out his ass __ has to take his shoes off to count higher than 10 __ couldnt count his balls and get the same number twice ATTITUDE: __ extremely cooperative, if you kiss his ass properly __ brown noser in good standing __ often pisses off co-workers, thinks he owns the place __ doesnt give a shit, never did, never will RELIABILITY: __ really a dependable little cocksucker __ works so hard he must take 2 extra days off each week __ can rely on him to be the first one out the door __ completely fucking worthles APPEARANCE __ extremely neat, even combs pubic hair __ looks great even on his off days __ flies leave fresh dog shit to follow him around __ dirty, filthy, smelly son of a bitch PERFORMANCE __ goes like a son of a bitch if there is money in it for him __ does all kinds of good shit at evaluation time __ works well after an enema __ couldnt do less if he were in a coma LEADERSHIP: __ carries a chainsaw and gets good results __ macho attitude, commands total disgust __ couldnt lead flies to shit __ mother theresa told him to go get fucked I understand that i have been counciled and understand my rights under the PRIVACY ACT of 1974. Further, i acknowledge that I am as fucked up as a football bat and I will make some attempt to correct my deficiencies. signed...........
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:21:31 AM EDT
It depends on how much I've had to drink...[:D][;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:23:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TexRdnec: (off topic maybe, but i like this, i have one hanging on my wall at work) EMPLOYEE EVALUATION REPORT
View Quote
[LOL]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:24:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 11:36:14 AM EDT by Searcherfortruth]
[lolabove][lolabove][lolabove][lolabove][lola­bove][lolabove][lolabove][lolabove][lolabove]­[lolabove][lolabove][lolabove] Now that's funny Texas Red Neck!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:43:06 AM EDT
ok then, one more, this is the other one on the wall of my office......... ::::::::: OFFICIAL NOTICE ::::::::::: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has determined that the maximum safe load on my ass is one (1) person at a time -- unless handrails are installed. As you are the sixth in line to ride my ass about something today, please take a number and wait your turn. Thank You.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:07:37 PM EDT
btt so that more people can more accurately evaluate their fellow employees
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:20:16 PM EDT
[+]:D] Rageaholic
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:33:15 PM EDT
Quiet loner type. 3&4, but at least clean. Sometimes daring when I'm fully awake. Spend the rest of my time figuring how to get my butt out of all those things I couldn't say no to.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:22:44 AM EDT
I picked the 3rd choice because it was MOST accurate...except for the quiet part.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:12:28 AM EDT
I picked 3 also, & it's close except the quite part. I like to rib my family members a little when they take non defendable opinions on issues.
Top Top