Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 8:50:19 AM EDT
Okay, on right now is "The Dave Ross Show", a talk show on [url=www.710kiro.com]710 KIRO AM[/url]

He is going (in the next couple of hours) talk about the AWB and it's reauthorization in '04.

If you have a phone, I suggest you call and put in your two cents. The people that generally listen to this show are working-class swing voters. Dave Ross is NRA Democrat, and as I understand [b]PRO-AWB[/b].

Here are the numbers-
Local 206.421.5476
Toll-Free 877.710.5476

This is the first battle for our AWB sunset. I am asking for you who can to flood their lines and tell the populace what a pointless, feel-good ban this is, and why we need to let it die.

Be aware, this is the biggest radio station in the NW, it reaches Britich Columbia, Alberta, W Washington, N Oregon, and pieces of California.

We need to stamp this out like a brush fire in the summer. We cannot let this turn into a raging inferno.

[b]CALL, CALL, CALL!!!![/b]

I will post again with the exact time to call for those of you who are unable to get this on the radio.

-UHLEK-

Edited to update phone numbers and add this-

This is the audio clip of "The Dave Ross Show" early edition. He gets on the radio 25 min early and gives a small op-ed commentary about what his day's show is going to talk about.

[url=http://www.streamaudio.com/listen?station=KIRO_AM&streamtype=archiveaudio&optin=no]Early Edition Clip[/url]
Go ahead an do the registration, the clip is 128 seconds, takes about 3 minutes on a 56k.

[b]WARNING[/b] Dave Ross does a good job of sounding pro-gun when he is NOT. He repeatedly references his NRA Membership, but later explains that he votes against Pro-Gun cantidates. [b]DO NOT BE MISLEAD[/b] Dave Ross is our greatest enemy in Washington/N Oregon area. He is in command of the most listened to talk show in the NW. Arm yourself with Facts, and call his show, it is not him we need to turn, it is his listeners!!!!

Remember, [b]CALL, CALL, CALL!!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
On it
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]TIME TO CALL. GO, GO, GO, GO!!!!!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
After action report-

Teh guest was a spoksperson from [url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/[/url] and he did a damn good job.

Out of 3 callers, 1 said "All guns should be destroyed", and 2 said "Guns should have reasonable restrictions, assault weapons are included in the type that should be restricted."

I will post as much as possible on upcoming AWB/gun rights discussions on local radio stations.

-UHLEK-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top