Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/9/2003 8:01:15 AM EDT
Because if you're gonna BE impotent, you ought to LOOK impotent.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:03:07 AM EDT
[rolleyes] {groan} Sitting on a bag of frozen peas today are we?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:04:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By piccolo: Because if you're gonna BE impotent, you ought to LOOK impotent.
View Quote
What makes you think a person is impotent after a vasectomy?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:11:04 AM EDT
Hey, I may be shooting blanks, but I'm firing on full auto. and my mag. capacity is the same.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:28:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sashmore: Hey, I may be shooting blanks, but I'm firing on full auto. and my mag. capacity is the same.
View Quote
there's always some clown that lets the facts get in the way of a bad joke or a good story.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:29:15 AM EDT
If it was me I'd freeze 7 pairs of underwear in water!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:04:14 AM EDT
Real funny! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:09:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:50:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By patrickcudd: If it was me I'd freeze 7 pairs of underwear in water!
View Quote
I wonder how about 1 cup of water in a depends and then in the freeze. I will keep the underwear in mind for that day. Thanks for the tip
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:17:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 10:20:48 AM EDT by talbalos]
Originally Posted By piccolo: Because if you're gonna BE impotent, you ought to LOOK impotent.
View Quote
First heard that Joke in 1983, so it's at least 20 years old. About ten years ago, my brother-in-law had a vasectomy (He and my sister had five kids between themselves). A bunch of us were sitting in the backyard after a BBQ as he described the procedure. I laugh now because the table gradually emptied as he told his story, but at the time it was the most grusome thing I'd ever heard.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:21:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By patrickcudd: If it was me I'd freeze 7 pairs of underwear in water!
View Quote
And some very loose pants. Maybe XXL long BDUs. TS
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:37:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 2:42:15 PM EDT by prk]
Originally Posted By EOD_Guy:
View Quote
What makes you think a person is impotent after a vasectomy?
View Quote
Geeze, give the guy a break. You can't make a homonymic joke out of "sterile". And besides, "impotent" seems to have among its many conotations the "inability to produce fruit" concept. Websters Thesaurus: Entry: impotent Function: adjective Definition: disabled Synonyms: [b]barren[/b], blank cartridge, crippled, dud, effete, emasculate, enervated, enfeebled, feeble, [b]firing blanks[/b], forceless, frail, frigid, gutless, helpless, inadequate, incapable, incapacitated, incompetent, ineffective, ineffectual, inept, [b]infecund[/b], infirm, nerdy, nerveless, no lead, no toothpaste, paper tiger, paralyzed, powerless, prostrate, [b]shooting blanks, sterile, unfruitful[/b], unproductive, weak, wimpy
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:37:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:34:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By u-baddog:
View Quote
I wonder how about 1 cup of water in a depends and then in the freeze. I will keep the underwear in mind for that day. Thanks for the tip
View Quote
Now that's a hell of an idea! You wouldn't even need to get up to take a crap!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:41:03 AM EDT
"It's "IM-po-TENT", it's not im-PO-tent" "It may not be im-PO-tent to you bitch, but it DAMN SHO' im-PO-tent to ME!!!"
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:31:37 AM EDT
Those who choose to get cut should dress nicely so no one knows their procreation juice has been rerouted through their rectums. I watched the whole operation on "Home Remedies TV". They used an illegal whom they caught in a bear trap outside some border town for their patient. Mang I had to turn off the color, turn down the sound and throw back a double shot of Jack Daniels it was so bad. [:D]
Top Top