Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/7/2003 10:15:05 PM EDT
I don't know if this topic has ever been done. I've seen best car chase, best shootout, best etc.,etc..

I'll give my 2 favorites.

1) Mr.Bean movie, with pretend gun in airport.
2)Emilio Estevez at the 7/11 in Loaded weapon.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Triple X when Vin Diesel is hanging onto the back of a flying motorcycle and blasting away..

All older cop movies where they shoot from the hip. Broderick Crawford was pretty funny in Highway Patrol and Hawaii Five O shootings were funny too..
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Big Lebowski, where Walter pulls out a .45 and threatens to kill Smokey if he didn't foot fault his roll.

"This isn't Nam, this is bowling. There are rules!"
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a hint:
"Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' muthafucka, muthafucka...."
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Kalifornia-Brad Pitt

Early Grace "I know that ya ejhit that theres the policeman in a world of hurt and this here is a mercy killin."

or when he says "No Bud your holdin it like this...you got to hold it soft like your pecker"
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It certainly wasn't a comedy but in "Unforgiven" Gene Hackman tells Clint, "You just shot an unarmed man!"

Clint replies, "Well, he should've ARMED hisself!"

Call me crazy but I found that funny as hell.

Best pure comedy was at the end of the Blues Bros where they pay the tax at the tax accessors office & something like 50 cops all pointing ARs at their heads in a 360. You just KNOW someone will fart & unleash a 360 shootout.

[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The black sheriff in Blazin Saddles where his takes himself hostage and threatens to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
The whole movie TRAXX with Shadoe Stevens...GOD FORGIVE ME I LOVE THAT MOVIE
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
got you all beat. the first "police squad" when O.J. Simpson busts through the door on a boat full of bad guys and yells "POLICE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" at like 20 guys pointing pistols at him. one guy on the far left drops his pistol like an idiot and everyone just stares in disbelief until the idiot picks his weapon back up. laughed my ass off at that one. the death scene that ensues is classic. O.J.'s finest moment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone remember the HBO movie "El Diablo"

"You just shot him in the back"
"His back was to me.."
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Orininally Posted by sir_osis_of_thuliver:
  "got you all beat. the first "police squad" when O.J. Simpson busts through the door on a boat full of bad guys and yells "POLICE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" at like 20 guys pointing pistols at him. one guy on the far left drops his pistol like an idiot and everyone just stares in disbelief until the idiot picks his weapon back up. laughed my ass off at that one. the death scene that ensues is classic. O.J.'s finest moment."
View Quote

I hate to admit it but....I use to love watching O.J. in some of those movies where he is always getting hurt or having accidents. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#12]
"This is my BOOMSTICK!!!"

-Ash, Army of Darkness.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#13]
That scene in Boondock Saints when they drop in through the ceiling and blow all the russians away.

Oh, this was Funniest Movie Scenes with guns. Oops. Guess that wasn't really that funny.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#14]
How about that scene in "Snatch" when Tony's having "a pint of the black" when the thre negros draw their gun on him, he realizes their guns ar replicas, and he draws his Desert Eagle .50 EA in response.

Awesome.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Terence Hill in the movie "My Name is Nobody" the scene where he's holding the saddle by it's horn over his shoulder with his gun hand, and the old gunfighter challenges him to draw. He lets go of the saddle, draws his gun on the guy, holsters the gun, slaps the guys face, then grabs the saddle horn again before the saddle can fall off his shoulder. Then when the guy starts to react, he does it again before he can draw.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Cuffs - Christian Slatter talking to the gun store owner

"I need a really big gun that holds lots of bullets."
"How about this Beretta 9mm?  15 shots."
"I'll take two."
(fighting back tears)"God Bless you son"

That and the arab convience store clerk in Bad Boys pointing his gun and yelling "I BLOW YOU! I BLOW YOU!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:22:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Rustlers Rhapsody
Colonel Ticonderoga: You missed! How could you miss?!
Henchman: Even with these scopes we have a target a hundred yards away, maybe more! We've never fired these guns before! There's a definite wind factor AND we have a problem with the sun!
Colonel Ticonderoga: Just shoot him, okay?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Desperado, when Antonio Banderas and the drug dealer both run out of ammo, and keep picking up empty guns.

And any John Woo movie, where no EVER has to reload.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:43:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How about that scene in "Snatch" when Tony's having "a pint of the black" when the thre negros draw their gun on him, he realizes their guns ar replicas, and he draws his Desert Eagle .50 EA in response.

Awesome.
View Quote

I'll second that one!

Tony: What's your name? Vinny: Shoot him! (Sol goes to pistolwhip Tony but he catches his arm) Vinny: LET-GO-OF-THE-GUN! Tony: Your obviously the big dick and the man on either side of you are your balls. You know there are two types of balls. Big, brave balls and little minzy faggot balls. Vinny: These are your last words so make them a prayer! Tony: Your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little faggot balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now FUCK OFF!!
View Quote

[url=http://www.moviequotes.com/fullquote.cgi?qnum=35339]hear it here[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:59:56 AM EDT
[#22]
The scene from fight club when Edward Norton fires through the van

"WHOA. WHOA, You just shot at your imaginary friend through 500 pounds of nitro glycerine"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:22:48 AM EDT
[#23]
No one mentioned Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man?  Harley throwing the shotgun at the armored car driver, then punching him.  Or being told "Its not your dick Harley, don't yank it you've got to squeeeeeeze the trigger".  Or something to that effect.

MG
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:27:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"I'll take two."

That and the arab convience store clerk in Bad Boys pointing his gun and yelling "I BLOW YOU! I BLOW YOU!"
View Quote
DAMN YOU LUMP!!!  Bad Boys...."freeze muda-bliches!!!!...first i blow you....then i blow you!!!"  [ROFL]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Batman.
Towards the end Joker (Jack Nicholson) pulls an INSANELY long revolver from his pants and shoots the silly BatPlane thing down with one shot.
The size of the gun alone killed me the first time I saw that.

Just about any scene from the last half of Commando is worth a good chuckle as well.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Batman.
Towards the end Joker (Jack Nicholson) pulls an INSANELY long revolver from his pants and shoots the silly BatPlane thing down with one shot.
The size of the gun alone killed me the first time I saw that.

Just about any scene from the last half of Commando is worth a good chuckle as well.
View Quote

And then he pushes the barrel down to a more conventional size, and when he pulls the trigger a little flag that says "BANG" comes out.

Or the part in Ace Ventura, where he goes to Ray Finkles house

"Im looking for Ray Finkle"

*Shotgun barrel comes out of hole and points at his head*

"And a clean pair of shorts"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#27]
How about that scene in "Quigley Down Under", where the bad guys are practicing at Marston's(the evil boss) ranch.  Marston is doing some fancing shooting with a revolver, and a young cowhand is impressed.

Cowhand:  "Mr. Marston, do you think I could ever shoot as good as you?"

Marston: "You mean if you practice hard every day for years?"

Cowhand: "Yeah"

Marston: "No."
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#28]
My name is nobody, the Lucky skunk scene. Where they drink each glass emty & then toss & shoot them.

The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly, the 3 way gun fight scene where Tuko's gun is empty.

Rustlers Rhapsody, gun fight between Tom B, & Patrick Wayne, when Tom accuses Pat of not being a good guy at all. Of course I'm not a good guy, I'm a lawyer!(4 Eric the not shooting for your hand Hun[:D])
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Raiders of the Lost Ark, where Dr. Jones demonstrates the folly of bringing a knife to a gun fight (or the wisdom of bringing a gun to a knife fight).
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Way of the Gun when he jumps into the fountain. It never fails to make me howl due to an experience that involved a very huah 20 year old me, an M60, my nether regions, and an 8 inch piece of rusty wire.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Soylent old pal, that just sounds so terribly painfull.OUCH!!! please, try not to remember that one to often, so you don't hurt your brain.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#32]
This is the most classic to me;

Indiana Jones.....some towel-head mudder fucker is advancing on him (kinda out in the dirt street of a market similar to a old west gunfight) with a big sword swinging it around all fancy and ninja like.
Indy just pauses and calmly sums up the threat. The guy keeps swinging his big knife……..Indy pulls out the revolver, shoots the guy and continues on.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:14:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Indiana Jones.....some towel-head mudder fucker is advancing on him (kinda out in the dirt street of a market similar to a old west gunfight) with a big sword swinging it around all fancy and ninja like.
Indy just pauses and calmly sums up the threat. The guy keeps swinging his big knife……..Indy pulls out the revolver, shoots the guy and continues on.
View Quote

That scene was not actually written that way, Indy was supposed to grab a sword and fight that guy. After many, many takes, however, Harrison Ford was tired and just pulled his pistol and let fly; everyone watching agreed that it worked too well not to use it.

Nick (holder of useless trivia)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
damn..forgot about that one....i saw a documentary on the making of that movie...that orig. wasnt even in the script, Ford kept doin it....so it just stuck.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Two that haven't already been mentioned:

Memento: When Leonard Shelby is running, and he says "Lets see, what's going on here...ok I'm chasing him."  'Him' sees Leonard, truns and fires a pistol at him.  "Woah, no, he's chasin me!"

The Matrix:  "Sir, could you empty you pockets of any keys, loose change...HOLY SHIT!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#36]
In the Movie Geronimo when he shoots the jug the Sheriff is drinking from at long range, & the solder says great shot, Geronimo say's I was aiming for his head.

In Tombstone, when Kurt Russel switches the guys opium pipe with the barrel of his buntline. I bet that really blew his mind in just one hit!

The Great Outdoors, when John Candy blows all the hair of the grizzly bears hinny.[rofl2]

In The Mountian Men , when the Indian warrior is mooning them & Heston shoots him in his bare butt with a shotgun.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
damn..forgot about that one....i saw a documentary on the making of that movie...that orig. wasnt even in the script, Ford kept doin it....so it just stuck.  
View Quote

No, I saw Ford explain on tv that all the Egypt scenes were filmed in Tunisia, and the market fight was the last scene to be filmed on location there.  The entire crew had spent several miserable months there, and Ford suggested that instead of a long choreographed fight, he just shoot the swordsman so they could finish up and leave Tunisia that day.  Spielberg consented, and it produced a classic moment.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#38]
any of them from pulp fiction.
View Quote

HAHA....can't believe no one else has said pulp fiction. when the dude busts out of the bathroom and unloads at travolta and jackson. they look at each other, then look at the wall behind them(full of bullet holes) then blasts the shit out of bathroom dude.

No, I saw Ford explain on tv that all the Egypt scenes were filmed in Tunisia, and the market fight was the last scene to be filmed on location there. The entire crew had spent several miserable months there, and Ford suggested that instead of a long choreographed fight, he just shoot the swordsman so they could finish up and leave Tunisia that day. Spielberg consented, and it produced a classic moment.
View Quote

the way i heard it is that he had the flu or wasn't feeling well that day. he didn't want to shoot the scene, so he did it his way. then left.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#39]
cheese: Scarface, the whole scene involving the chainsaw, AHAHA

awesome: the matrix, in the lobby where it's all slow motion

scarface - attack on the mansion
commando - the whole movie hahah
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#40]
In BHD when the skinny picks up the strobe, & is trying to figure out what the heck it is, oops to late.

Val Kilmer movie where Kali boys a re shotgunning on surf boards to the tune of a Beach Boys type song called Skeet Surfing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

No, I saw Ford explain on tv that all the Egypt scenes were filmed in Tunisia, and the market fight was the last scene to be filmed on location there.  The entire crew had spent several miserable months there, and Ford suggested that instead of a long choreographed fight, he just shoot the swordsman so they could finish up and leave Tunisia that day.  Spielberg consented, and it produced a classic moment.
View Quote

Ford was also sick that day. He found it easier to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Snatch--The scene where the masked hoods tried to rob the tough guy in the bar.  They had fake guns ("Replica") and he had a .50 Desert Eagle.  Funny as shit!

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#46]
The 3 Amigos, where little Neddy Niederlander shoots it out against the German gun runner.[lol]
And where Steve Martin gets shot in the shoulder by the Mexican bandits while doing his performance
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Snatch--The scene where the masked hoods tried to rob the tough guy in the bar.  They had fake guns ("Replica") and he had a .50 Desert Eagle.  Funny as shit!

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!"
View Quote

Do you tend to read an entire thread first, or are you just so convinced (incorrectly I might add) that your thoughts are so original that you don't have to check and see if someone else posted first? [;)] (note the goddamn smiley please, lest I be considered an asshole)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"I'll take two."
View Quote

After the shootout in his apartment, he points his gun at those two guys and yells "FEEZE YOU ASSHOLES!" The reaction of the one was fuckin' hilarious.

Also the Simpson Halloween Special w/the Zombies. From when Homer shoot Flanders, then says "He was a zombie?" Right on up to when he blows away George Washington, Albert Einstien, and Shakespeare.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I thought that whole Snatch scene was kind of gay. "Replica"?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top