Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 1:01:26 PM EDT
I was taking apart a space heater for storage, he spotted a mouse, turn and ran into my mini MAC Tool box. Bam! He still cought the mouse and played with it. I jumped up and the damn space heater is laying all over the floor. I just washed him with HP(Hydrogen Peroxide). He doesnt appear to be effected any. I'll see how it goes. Still playing with the mouse, tough guy. Jason

*edited to add a comma* [;)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
PMFJI but WT[b]H[/b] is APBT?

A breed of dog?

On edit - Question answered already.  Pardon me for being an ignorant Cat Guy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#2]
American
Pit
Bull
Terrier
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]
An APBT is a so called "pit bull". Shows what some people know.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
TFT.

I figured it out right after hitting Submit, naturally.

Woof!

Hope your fella is OK newbushmaster.  A little blood goes a long way.

BTW isn't there another proper name for the breed, like Staffordshire Terrier, or is that something else?  I've always thought the term "pit bull" was a more generic term for an actual fighting dog regardless of breeding.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#6]
No, ADBA-APBT, AKC-AM Staff, UKC Staff, Bull Terrier

The APBT is the the in its purest form(has always been)
The AM Staff in breed to AKC standards and is a hole other breed
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Pits are funny like that.  He probably didn't even know he did it.  My friend had one that I used to play with, and one time I threw the ball too hard.  Well, it rolled into the fence with Buck right behind it.  BOOM!  I thought the fence broke, but it was fine, and Buck acted like nothing happened.  Made my heart jump though.  I thought I was going to have to explain to my friend why his fence was knocked down and his dog was bleeding and brain damaged.

Give your buddy a hug from me, and keep that wound clean!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Huh.. when i read the title I thought that he had shot Mike Tyson with an Armor Peircing Boat Tail  round, and that it had glanced off or something.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#9]
What a nice doggy, it would tear its own head off to kill a mouse.  What to you think it would do if your furry sack as dangling by its chops???
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF Lonegunman? Im the boss of the house and he knows it. Sorry for the guy who breaks in, or not.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What a nice doggy, it would tear its own head off to kill a mouse.  What to you think it would do if your furry sack as dangling by its chops???
View Quote

Probably what any dog would do... walk up and give you the typical doggie "crotch check" sniff and walk away. APBT's are not at all "dumb" dogs.

EricE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top