Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 9:59:47 AM EDT
I've only been posting there for about 3 days, and already someone's breathing down my neck about my sig line (same one as here). Telling me that it's his because he posted it before???

Who the fuck cares. I had no idea that he has a copyright on what he write in a public forum.

Dipshit.

[pissed]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Just handle it in true full-auto.com fashion...Tell him to fuck off, die and rot and that you will do whatever the hell you want, whenever you want.
Maybe you're just going through the hazing process. [:D]

*Edited to add*  Upon further review, thats just Landon, (aka McUzi) He's just welcoming you to the board.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#3]

No, it was mine; unless by freak-of-nature the author of those books and I happened to phrase the exact same thought using the identical somewhat esoteric colloqualisims... But I doubt it.

[size=3]Do a search on arfkom under the name McUZI or I_Luv_Carrots or any of the other screen names I have used [/size=3](most of which I forget), and you will probably find it assuming it hasn't been trimmed since it is so old.

But it's mine.
View Quote

LMAO!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Got a link to the thread ? [}:D]
View Quote

http://www.full-auto.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005668
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've only been posting there for about 3 days, and already someone's breathing down my neck about my sig line (same one as here). Telling me that it's his because he posted it before???

Who the fuck cares. I had no idea that he has a copyright on what he write in a public forum.

Dipshit.

[pissed]
View Quote
Thats McUzi he is a fucking mental, don't sweat it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I got your back
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Lighten up dude. McUzi isn't "breathing down your neck". Just making conversation. You read to much into it. I'm sure you found it in a book. He may have said something similar or plagerized it himself. Whatever, don't sweat it
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#8]

All esoteric colloqualisims copyrighted by I_LUV_CARROTS.
View Quote

[lol] That's hillarious!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Odd...

Full-Auto seems to be mostly populated with members of this site...

Or at least the screen-names of the GD section thread posters would seem to indicate this...
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#11]
That's sum funny shiite.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#12]
It's a silly sig-line anyway, hardly worth fighting over.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's a silly sig-line anyway, hardly worth fighting over.
View Quote

It's the principal of the matter. There's principalities at stake in this. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Here is the universal reply to all FA.com BS:
[b]"Is Arfcom down?'[/b]

Now go start a new thread over there.....

"Is Arfcom down?"

"Whats up with the Arfcom photoserver?"

"Is Arfcom up?"

"How much is a Arfcom membership?"

"I heard that Arfcom is really cooler than this place."

"Is Arfcom esoteric?"

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you really want to make Mcuzi foam at the mouth. Tell him you read it in a book you picked up at your NAACP meeting and ask him if he is african american TOO.

I would love to see the aftemath
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
It's where current and former arfcom members go to burp and fart and scratch their balls in public...

[%|]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top