User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 5:55:41 PM EDT
MP5 (semi auto SBR)
[img]http://www.specialoperations.com/Weapons/mp5sfa2_sm.jpg[/img]

or MP5K (semiauto AOW)
[img]http://www.specialoperations.com/Weapons/mp5ka4_sm.jpg[/img]

Gah, I can't remember how to add a poll

As I see it.

Pros for the MP5: accurate, controllable, cool.

Pros for the MP5K: Compact, AOW so it can have a silencer if I wanted, can be taken across state lines without having to tell the ATF,  cool.

Anyone who says "Get both" will be bound to buying one and transfering it to me free of charge, and I'll get the other with my cash.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
MP5 semi.  An MP5K semi is nothing but an overheavy ungainly pistol.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't make me get a stick, you guys. I will.

*shakes stick.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]

The MP5..

A2, SF, A3 whatever varient.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd get both[:D], or which ever one I liked best.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]
MP5A2. The K is really only practical as a PDW and I'm not sure if ATF will allow you to register a SP89 as a SBR even though it is a preban.

Also the MP5A2 can also accept a silencer.

However, ALL NFA items (even AOWs) require ATF notification if you take them out to another state.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]
HK94 (mp5).  just saw one the other day at a funshow.  think i'm going to sell some stuff  to get one.  i'll have it SBR'd too.  i don't find the K even slightly nice to look at.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top