Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 3:46:25 PM EDT
I got a bunch maybe 3 or 4 large books worth of stamps most are from the 1920's and earlier along with a bunch of WWII stuff nazi crap and stuff like that I've never gone thru it all. Just like to look at them I was wondering bout the value of these stamps. I even have stuff as far back as the 1860's. My mother used to take care of an old man who left her his collection in his will when he passed. he died in 1980 and he was about a 100 yrs old then. any help would be appreciated.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It could be worth millions. Really!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I collected stamps as a kid and know a little bit.

Have that collection professionally appraised.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Have it appraised and pick up a Harris book (stamp values) Keep in mind that Harris shows full retail plus a bit.A dealer *might* give you 30%.

edited to add:

I wasted my 500th post on fookin stamps?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top