Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I cant get them to load either? Jason
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems to be a widespread problem.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#3]
GoatBoy us up to his ass in avatars.  They're trying to get out and he has his hands full controlling them.

Without my avatar I am naked.  It's just as well none of you can see.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the photo server (photos.ar15.com) is down.  That would kill the avatars.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#5]
on my screen for some reason in the avatar slot the Playboy channel is playing, damn look at those gorgeous titties.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Goatboy was inspired by my avatar and decided to make everyone's match![:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#7]
i think it was my alien plant head man avatar is the one who led the outbreak of all the other avatars.

Last I heard of him he was rambling something of thje effect of...

"all of your avatars are belong to us"

i wonder what he meant by that....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i think it was my alien plant head man avatar is the one who led the outbreak of all the other avatars.

Last I heard of him he was rambling something of thje effect of...

"all of your avatars are belong to us"

i wonder what he meant by that....
View Quote
[ROFL2] i was wonderin how long it'd be before someone used the ole ace in the hole!   after seeing that cartoon clip...i laugh each and every time i read "all your (insert plural noun here) are belong to us." classic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top