Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I think Jackie put out a "hit" on him because she found out he was banging Marilyn Monroe.  The "Happy Birthday Mr. President" song was the ultimate humiliation for her, and the last straw.  She had her contacts in Greece do him.  But seriously, he commited suicide by attaching a small shape charge to his head.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:22:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to be over simplistic.
But I think Oswald did it on is own. All the major assassinations of the time were single shooters.
MLK
George Wallace
Bobby Kennedy
Ron Reagan
What makes JFK so special? To surround him with this big conspiracy gives the buffoon to much credit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What makes JFK so special? To surround him with this big conspiracy gives the buffoon to much credit.
View Quote

Eyewitness testimony, video and forensic evidence.  That's the difference.

TS
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
None of the above, you guys need to stay on your meds...the NSA killed Kenedy because he
brought us to the brink of nuklar war.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
None of the above, you guys need to stay on your meds...the NSA killed Kenedy because he
brought us to the brink of nuklar war.
View Quote

I didn't say who killed him.  I just said who didn't.

TS
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not to be over simplistic.
But I think Oswald did it on is own. All the major assassinations of the time were single shooters.
MLK
George Wallace
Bobby Kennedy
Ron Reagan
View Quote

What was Oswald's motive/psychosis?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I shot kennedy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I shot kennedy.
View Quote

AH HA!  I knew it was you all along NME!  Why have you been hiding, we have a reward to give you for your valor.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:15:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What about the theory of someone in the storm drain?  I saw this on History channel I think , and it seemed fairly plausible.

What about an AR15 being used?  I've never heard of that one.  Where were they supposedly at?
View Quote

On the X-Files, the Smoking Man shot Kennedy from a storm drain.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top