Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 6:58:36 AM EDT
Just to make Juggernaut happy............FA.com members: sign in here so everyone can give your pathetic ass some shit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
uhhhh...most are already here..

and the rest have been banned.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah it is hard to sign in if your banned. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I won't be happy until  the site is back up so I can stop badmouthing it over HERE, and go over THERE, and badmouth arfcom.

Maybe if AR15.com could crash for a little while, once Full-Auto is up, then I'd have something new to bitch about there. Would it be too much trouble to crash this place so I can dance and point and scream "See? SEE? OPRESSION!"?

If not, I can always just go over there and complain that the Jews are trying to take over my socks.

J.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Why don't we welcome the banned ones back while their home is down.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:03:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I won't be happy until  the site is back up so I can stop badmouthing it over HERE, and go over THERE, and badmouth arfcom.

Maybe if AR15.com could crash for a little while, once Full-Auto is up, then I'd have something new to bitch about there. Would it be too much trouble to crash this place so I can dance and point and scream "See? SEE? OPRESSION!"?

If not, I can always just go over there and complain that the Jews are trying to take over my socks.

J.
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys would go into shock if they showed up in mass. You can't take the truth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm starting to get the shakes..........
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:07:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:10:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You guys would go into shock if they showed up in mass. You can't take the truth.
View Quote

Oh please!!  We have dealt with them before....how do you think they got banned?

Mostly teenage boys anyways...even more so then here.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Confucius say, "you fear what you don't understand".
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top