Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2001 12:00:12 PM EDT
Joe Dirt, Freddy Got Fingered, and Driven.

Check out the reviews on www.rottentomatoes.com, they are funnier than the movies themselves.  Man, the studios must be cleaning out their shitters to come up with some of the movies they are releasing.  I hope the summer movie season gets better otherwise I will need to invest in a 2 cases of ammo to keep me busy over this summer.

Guess that would not be too bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
The new Warren Beatty movie Town & Country is supposed to be god-awful.  Now, I know what you're thinking:  "But I was so looking forward to Warren's next movie!  Not only is he a great actor but he is an intelligent man with brilliant political ideas."  Well, sorry to disappoint you all.  His movie sucks.  In fact, nearly all his movies suck.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.rottentomatoes.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought "Freddy Got Fingered" was hilariuos and I am not even a Tom Green fan, but warning it is the grossest movie I have ever seen!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top