Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 8:15:04 PM EDT
Im looking for information about the guard. Im considering joining to get some law enforcement training. I work for the TSA now and a senior getting my criminal justice degree. I have been applying four INS and Customs for a while then thought about the CG any comments would help.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Fijfi is currently in the CG, but I dont know if hes been online lately.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not one myself, but met one this past gunshow in PDX. This guy strolls by our tables with a handtruck stacked over the top with boxes. Anyway the top one was open and heaping with empty LC 50 cal brass. Before I could ask him about the load, his pal rolls up behind him with another handtruck, same size, filled to the top. I asked what was with the brass and he told me he was trying to sell...err recycle it... he made me a hell of a deal on few. Before he continued on I asked the most important question, "Did you get to make make them empty cases?" He informed me that he was in the CG and they had just done several nights of .50 cal live fire....ahhh heaven!!

Not really on topic, but cool anyway.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top