Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 5:30:43 PM EDT
ok, so I couldn't think of anything "snappy" for my 1000th post. I just bought a new cabinet for my booze, maybe someone will 'preciate it. as you can see, lushes get bar glass sets as gifts....

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/129197/bar.jpg[/img]

I hope the pic works....
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally a dinner pic that I find appetizing.  But where's the piece?  The knife?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
That be some good gin you got there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You got Grey Goose vodka?  I wont drink it, its from france.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
No gun? No knife? No tape measure?

Are there rules for liquer cabinet pics?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
i LIKE it.  come pick me up, i'll drink with you
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
actually, i had one just like it, all the classics, several hundred dollars worth of liquor...........and my wife wont even let me drink anything but beer

but then i sold it all to support a racing habit, which i eventually sold to support a gun habit, funny how things are so circular
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]
That is very nice. I need one of those. Where did ya get it, if ya dont mind me asking.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
The grey goose was purchased long ago. The Absolute is in the freezer; but, I've been liking the Stolichnaya lately....
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#10]
The only thing you are missing is the Black Bush, add that and I am moving in (get the couch near the gun room ready)  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#11]
[homer]MMMMMMM....Jose[/homer]

I could put Jose on my cereal its so good. [booze]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Glenlivet?  What time should I come over?  If you're too busy with the vodka, maybe you won't mind if I nick the Scotch.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm having a Tanqueray and tonic right now. good stuff, I never really liked gin until I actually spent more than $10 on a bottle...
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
The grey goose was purchased long ago. The Absolute is in the freezer; but, I've been liking the Stolichnaya lately....
View Quote

Stoli is usually my choice.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

red [red]X[/red] [:(]

go get some  [b]VOX[/b] vodka, the best  IMHO
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That is very nice. I need one of those. Where did ya get it, if ya dont mind me asking.
View Quote
I got it at one of those "Bombay" stores. its part of a set actually. not a per se liquor cabinet though, no lock.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#18]
You only need the Makers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:58:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

DITTO
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#20]
You rich S.O.G
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You only need the Makers.
View Quote

So true!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#22]
WHAT!!! I see everything under the sun EXCEPT a bottle of E&J VSOP or Christian Brothers.
Get some Brandy dammit!
::Grumble::

PS, that turkey better be 101
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I finshed mine and will not replace it. Screw france. Plenty of other fine vodka's out there
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Looks good.  Put a gun rack over the top of it on the wall.  That would be the finishing touch. [8D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:08:16 AM EDT
[#25]
My son has one just like it. If he passes the 8th grade this time around, me and the old lady are gonna restock it for him.....

-HS
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I thought all you folks in NC drank your liquor out of mason jars.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Cyanide,

Oh, we often do....
And the proceeds we make off of our stumphole allow us to purchase some of the finner things in life; like race cars, four wheelers and lots of liquor. 

We want our children to grow up respecting the  great variety of alcoholic beverages of the world. They need to know that there is more to life than just corn liquor.  
Heck,I've even been thinking about taking the kids in Jr's Sunday school class on a field trip to tour the Jack Daniels factory.

-HS
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:06:04 AM EDT
[#28]
My wifes kin send me up a jar every now and then, have to water it down to drink it.[:X*] Now where is that red tipped white cane ? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:10:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Yup,  all kidding aside, corn liqour is strong stuff.  I drink it occasionally, but NEVER straight and NEVER in mass...

-HS
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:03:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Cyanide,

Oh, we often do....
And the proceeds we make off of our stumphole allow us to purchase some of the finner things in life; like race cars, four wheelers and lots of liquor. 
View Quote

And Fine firearms, and voloptuous womenz....  I have at least one of each. [;)]

We want our children to grow up respecting the  great variety of alcoholic beverages of the world. They need to know that there is more to life than just corn liquor.
View Quote

My daddy retired from a brewry...  need I say more???

Heck,I've even been thinking about taking the kids in Jr's Sunday school class on a field trip to tour the Jack Daniels factory.

-HS
View Quote

Where do I sign up for Sunday School???  Too bad the JD distillery is in a dry county.  No taste tests.

Where's my fuggin cane????  And Len from the salvage yard was supposed to be here 2 hours ago with the "fresh" radiators, dammit.

HS, thanks for your help to my bud, Jeremy and his family.  If you ever get up toward Mayberry, holler!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#31]
GREAT SETUP! where is the Woodford Reserve?

Mike
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Delicous, as far as the Grey Goose...

I recommend you support our true friends the Pole's by buying Belvedere or Chopin.

http://www.awardsamericas.com/products/belvedere_vodka.htm
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"I thought all you folks in NC drank your liquor out of mason jars."
View Quote

I can't speak for everyone but in this here part of NC we drink our liquor out of mugs, jugs or right out of the still.

[hillbilly voice] "If you pass me the jug I'll fill up my mug with that good ol' moun'tain doooooooooooooooo!" [/hillbilly voice]
[8D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote
I finished it last week. Because I don't really care for it, I don't think I'm going to replace it. I've been looking at some irish whisky instead....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote
I finished it last week. Because I don't really care for it, I don't think I'm going to replace it. I've been looking at some irish whisky instead....
View Quote

Jameson's ???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top