Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 4:56:05 PM EDT
I was just watching something on TV about Texas.  There are tons of good looking women down there - far more than up here.  What's up Texas?  Why are all the good looking women  down there?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I've seen a few good looking yankee girls, but Texas is known for it's women, steak and cold beer.  What a combo!!!

Tight fitting clothing does seem to be the uniform of the day down here.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Its berry season.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Texas is also home to the fattest city in America, San Antonio. Its just statisics theres plenty of ugly/fat people in TX, its just that the population is so large theres plenty of hotties too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Ive noticed that also, Louisiana has alot of good looking women too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was in Tejas I too noticed the large selection of fine lookin women who ALWAYS seemed to have that near perfect makeup/hair/smile combo thad made me wanna [sex] till I dropped. I'll arugue/fuck with any Texan over anything except...1. Women 2. BBQ they've got those two down pat.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#8]
lordtrader-  Sounds like you live in Dallas.  While there are ALOT of hotties in Dallas, I'm afraid they usually tend to be a bit snobby.  Come on down to Luckenbach, there's usually quite a few good looking broads hanging out there on the weekends.  
YMMV

Hope you get through the dry times.........
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh... Lordtrader... have you been to Austin?  You cannot go to 6th Street on Friday night without being accosted by sexually aggressive women of average or better appearance.  Even if you are ugly like me.  Really.  They get mad if you say no, and accuse you of being a homosexual (large 'community' here).  If you are morally  bankrupt, or don't want to offend, be sure to have protection.

As a stogey old conservative I have been called a homo numerous times.  It is really weird.  If you are looking for a 'nice' girl, well, no luck so far...

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Aren't there a lot of lesbians in Austin? Wouldn't that make it difficult to pick them up?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top