Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 10:48:04 PM EDT
[url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030423/36/dyc9k.html[/url] Madonna's site hacked as file-sharers fight dirty Madonna's website has been hacked by advocates of illegal file-sharing after the US singer attempted to discredit services such as KaZaA with a series of phoney files, all purporting to be versions of her latest album. Dummy files which looked like they were digital bootleg copies of her latest album American Life were placed on most major download services - hoping to put users off searching for genuine files. Anybody who downloaded the files were treated to a four-letter tirade from the Material Girl herself - asking "What the f*ck do you think you're doing?". Now hackers have apparently exacted their revenge, hacking the site and adding a page which reads: "This is what the f*ck I think I'm doing." The page also contained links to genuine bootlegged versions of Madonna album tracks. Can't think of a better person to have this happen to.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:52:09 PM EDT
[:d]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:52:28 PM EDT
She deserves all the shit that can be given to her especially over that video she made. Tossing a grenade in President Bush's lap my ass. I have never liked her and always thought she was a little trashy ho.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:52:41 PM EDT
He he... getting a taste of her own medicine. If you think that's good, you should check out the short film Hire: Star, in the BMW Hire series: [url]www.bmwfilms.com[/url] It's under season 1 (they ask for a name and e-mail(no verification so you can enter BS)), so I can't link the page directly.. Basically the arrogant rock star (played by Madonna) gets a rough ride from a nutty chauffeur. Too bad they had a stunt double and not her in the car getting knocked around. Pretty funny stuff.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:54:00 PM EDT
Hee hee! I have to say, I'm not really upset about it, either. Arrogance is never rewarded in the digital arena. J.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:01:32 PM EDT
She went down hill fast. Now she's hitting rock bottom.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:13:13 PM EDT
Just went over to winmx and there are 100s of copies hosted. Some users hosting as many as 20 copies just for faster DLing. I grabbed a couple verified them as authentic and have them hosted.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:34:57 AM EDT
I wonder what those hackers would charge to do a number on DU's site? [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:38:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: I wonder what those hackers would charge to do a number on DU's site? [}:D]
View Quote
They probably are from DUh...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:26:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: I wonder what those hackers would charge to do a number on DU's site? [}:D]
View Quote
Been done. A hackers paradise known as Fuckedcompany.com hit DU hard almost 2 years ago. That was when DU had the private "underground" and it wasn't so private after that. They also posted many of the private IMs between Skinner and other people running the site and exposed DU as a scam to get Democrats to fund the Greens by posing as and endorsing far left Dems.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:57:16 AM EDT
Are the Muddonna files that have some ".org" website in the title the ones that are the dummy files?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:06:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RAMBOSKY: She went down hill fast. Now she's hitting rock bottom.
View Quote
And started digging. She's a has-been, gap-toothed skank with a most phony Brit accent. Who does she think she is fooling? Never bought any of her music, never was a fan.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:19:32 AM EDT
I think she's pretty much history
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:25:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: [url]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030423/36/dyc9k.html[/url] Madonna's site hacked as file-sharers fight dirty
View Quote
I LIKE IT!!![naughty]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:31:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: Are the Muddonna files that have some ".org" website in the title the ones that are the dummy files?
View Quote
Not sure. Most of the fake ones are on Kazaa. Use WinMX and the ones that have the largest number of hosts are the good ones. Also identified as "real deal", etc. in the title. They also have the "fake" DLs correctly marked as "fake."
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:39:00 AM EDT
I'd hit it. I've always liked her boobs. [banana]
Top Top