Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/3/2003 5:19:43 PM EDT
I saw Lisa Marie Presley on Jay Leno the other night. While I had seen many pictures of her thru the years I had never actually heard the bitch speak. So the Leno show was the first time I was able to actually hear her speak. SHE IS A COMPLETE & TOTAL FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!! I could not believe anyone would ever come along & make Cher & Farrah Faucet look brilliant but it happened. Anyone else see her?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:25:04 PM EDT
Really?!? A scientologist who married a racially confused pedophile is nuts?!? Who'd a thunk it? Too bad, she is kinda cute.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:27:39 PM EDT
Seen her on previous occasions. If you put your ear up to her head [s]you'll probably get a venereal disease[/s] you can hear the ocean. For heaven's sake, she married Wacko Jacko! What more proof do you need?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:14:29 PM EDT
Don't cha know poor ol Elvis is rolling in his grave
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:09:14 PM EDT
Who cares if she's stupid - she's 35 and a total piece of ass! She has that dirty slut look to her, and pulls it off very well. She will be in the July issue of Playboy. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:37:10 PM EDT
the answer is jane fonda....do i win?? but seriously...i didnt see the show...but if you say she makes farrah look intelligent...lisa marie MUST be a bumbling idiot...GEEZUS!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:44:59 PM EDT
excuse me spinning like a top
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:28:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2003 9:29:07 AM EDT by BobCole]
Originally Posted By A_G: She will be in the July issue of Playboy.
View Quote
As I understand it, she will only be in the interview. As someone's daddy once said, "It's better for them to wonder if you're an idiot than to open your mouth & remove all doubt." Clearly, there's NO doubt on Lisa Marie.
Top Top